1) Collecting Personal Information
VisitKorea collects personal information provided by social media services when users access VisitKorea services through social log-in. VisitKorea may also collect specific information on user's access device and browser information, such as browser settings, IP addresses, search history, time of access, Internet protocol address, cookies, and GPS. Collected information is used in order to manage VisitKorea, increase the service quality, and make general statistics about VisitKorea users.
2) Keeping and Disuse of Personal Information
While you access VisitKorea as a member, VisitKorea uses your collected personal information to provide the following services.
- Personalized services
- Update current services and develop new services
- Analyze user data and provide related services
- Provide other services allowed by users such as marketing, etc.
- VisitKorea will ask for a consent if personal information needs to be used other than the services listed above.
3) Disclosure of Personal Information
VisitKorea does not expose users' personal information to third parties or other companies unless the user agrees or VisitKorea is required to do so by law or authorities in the process of legal inspection.
4) Third party Operation
VisitKorea uses third party to maintain VisitKorea website. VisitKorea oversees personal information protection of the third party to prevent any disclosure. VisitKorea will notify the users when the role of the third party changes or a different party takes the role.
|Entrusted party||Entrusted Task|
|Uniess INC.||Manage VisitKorea website|
You can accept or refuse to saving cookies by changing your web browser settings. Please note that in the case you refuse to save cookies, you may not be able to fully utilize all the features of this website.
- Cookies setting instructions: https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/
6) User Rights
VisitKorea provides rights for users including the following:
- Rights to access personal information
- Rights to edit personal information
- Rights to delete personal information
- Rights to limit access to personal information
- Rights to move personal information
- Rights to refuse the collection of personal information
VisitKorea enforces various methods to protect users’ information including the following:
- Limited number of employees in charge of managing personal information
- Organize and execute internal management plans to ensure security
- Password-protected personal information
- Technical countermeasures for hacker and other cyber attacks
- Limited access to personal information
- Save access log and prevent forgery and alteration
- Documents kept in protective storage
- Security enforced for protective documents
As a general rule, VisitKorea does not collect information of anyone under the age of thirteen. All services provided by VisitKorea is targeted to the general public.
In the case VisitKorea must collect personal information of anyone under the age of thirteen, an additional consent is required from a legal guardian.
9) Third Party Site and Services
Name: Cho Hee Jin
Title: Executive Director of Digital Transformation Department
Department: Digital Infrastructure Team
Name: Seo Seung Yeon
Contact: +82-33-738-3527, email@example.com
11) Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or want to update user information collected by VisitKorea, contact us at the following address.
- International Digital Marketing
- TeamE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org