1. Major Activities
- Promotion of Korean Tourism throughout Australia/New Zealand
- Liaison with the local media to publish/broadcast stories on Korean tourism
- Liaison with tour wholesalers/airlines to develop and promote new package tour programs
- Media and travel industry presentations and joint promotion with organizations such as ATMA
- Market Research
- Planning and implementation of annual advertising budget.
2. Major Promotional Activities
- Advertising planning/Korea tourism feature support in various media including newspapers, magazines, billboards, TV and radio
- Support of familiarisation visits to Korea by the local media and travel trade
- Monthly production of Sydney office Korea Tourism Newsletter
- Participation at local travel shows and exhibitions to meet consumers directly
- Joint promotional activities as a member of Asia Travel Marketing Assoc.
- Day to day contact with major tour wholesalers to encourage and support the production of new tour packages/special deals through the retail travel industry
- Sponsorship of Korean film festivals/Korean theatre group visits to Australia and New Zealand
- Supporting promotional activities through Korean Embassy and Consulate
- Promotion of Korea to special interest groups ie. Korean War Veterans, Taekwondo enthusiasts, Korean adoptive family clubs and associations
- Support of local Korean community Food/Multicultural festivals/events
- Support for primary and secondary schools for project materials to assist understanding and knowledge of Korea.
- Participation in organisation events ie. Rotary International, The Australian Red Cross and the Friendship Force of Australia
- Support local Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions industry to attract more MICE business to Korea
- DirectorMs Insook Lee
- Deputy DirectorMs Jihae Baik
- Marketing CoordinatorMs Hyun Ju Park