Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- Korea’s BEST 5 Fall Foliage Sites
- Cool temperatures and colors change from the vibrant greens of summer to a rich palette of red, orange and yellow, signaling the arrival of autumn.
- Must-have Items Exclusive to Jeju Island
- From new twists on popular foods to merchandise featuring Jeju icons, you’ll want to buy these exclusive items!
- Multifaceted Charms of Tongyeong
- Tongyeong is a well known tourist destination, with romantic coastal views of the sea and many islands. The harbor area is great for exploring the local culture, from mural villages to delicious foods. It’s also a great starting point for heading off on an adventure with ferries traveling to the various islands.
- Traditional Korean Holiday of Bountiful Harvest, Chuseok
- Chuseok, Korean Thanksgiving Day, is one of the biggest and most important holidays in Korea.
- Hallyu Stars’ Favorite Restaurants Uncovered!
- For hallyu fans who want to feel connected with their favorite stars, we uncovered a few places frequented by popular k-pop stars.
- Guide to Autumn Festivals (September-November)
- As September rolls around, temperatures start to drop and a collective sigh can be heard across the nation as people everywhere finally feel relief from the summer's suffocating heat.
- Bucket List: Trendiest Spots in Jeju
- While international travel currently isn’t an option, that doesn’t mean you can’t dream, and what better place to dream of visiting than Jeju Island!
UNESCO World Heritages