Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- City of Nature & Winter Sports, Pyeongchang
- If the stresses and responsibilities of daily life have you feeling down, plan a trip to Pyeongchang, the host city of the 2018 winter sport events.
- Nature & Art Await in Pyeongchang
- There is no shortage of wonderful places in Korea, but perhaps none quite as naturally beautiful and pure as Pyeongchang.
- Pedal your Way through Nature on Railbikes!
- You can enjoy Korea’s beautiful nature and an exciting activity all in one! Railbiking is a popular leisure sport that uses bikes and railroads specially built for sightseeing.
- Enjoy Seoul as You Please at Ichon-dong!
- Since the relocation of The National Museum of Korea to the area in 2000, Ichon-dong has emerged as a popular attraction for family visitors due to the variety of learning opportunities and pleasant retreats.
- Get Active this Winter at Korea’s Ski Resorts
- One of the best things about winter’s arrival is the chance to enjoy skiing and snowboarding. Ski resorts in Korea offer slopes for a variety of skill levels, from absolute beginners to experts.
- Fall Foliage Destinations around Seoul
- Every fall, sightseers flock to Korea's beautiful rural destinations to enjoy the fiery colors of autumn. For international tourists, however, traveling to other regions in the autumn season is out of reach.
- Romantic Evening Out at Lighting Festivals around Seoul
- When the night is longer than the day, a diversity of lighting festivals open up in the Seoul metropolitan area. With LED lights, these lighting festivals create fantastically bright, romantic atmospheres in the evening.
UNESCO World Heritages