Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- TOP 10 Most Popular Korean Attractions of 2017
- With so many places to visit, planning a trip to Korea can be overwhelming. To help you decide where to go, Korea Tourism Organization has created a list of the top 10 most searched attractions in Korea as of 2017.
- Outdoor Activities for Winter in Gangchon
- Pedal along the tracks of Gangchon Rail Park to enjoy the region’s beautiful scenery throughout the year. In particular, the railbike provides a way to enjoy fantastic winter scenes without having to trek through the cold, wet snow.
- Start 2018 with Energy at Korea’s Sunrise Spots
- Many of us say hello and goodbye to each day as we watch the sun rise and set. Although it is a repeating cycle, the last sunset and the first sunrise of the year feel extra-special.
- Beginner’s Guide to: Incheon International Airport
- Korea's top airport is none other than Incheon International Airport. With our helpful guide, you can enjoy your time at Incheon International Airport to the fullest!
- Step-by-step Guide to Ski Resorts!
- Ski resorts throughout Korea are gearing up to host the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Winter Games.
- Seoul Christmas Cake Road
- Even before December hits, the excitement and anticipation for the arrival of Christmas is huge.
- Beer, Bread, Coffee – Take a BBC Winter Trip to Gangneung!
- With the new KTX running from Seoul to Gangneung, visitors are able to commute between the two cities within two hours, making a day trip to Gangneung from Seoul an option.
UNESCO World Heritages