Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- Keep Cool This Summer at Korea’s Water Parks
- Get your fill of water fun within the city, or on an overnight trip at some of Korea's top water parks.
- See, Rest, Play; Three Ways to Enjoy Seoullo 7017
- If you’re ready to take off the moment your train arrives at Seoul Station, then head out the doors to Seoullo 7017!
- Follow the Trails of History & Culture, Hanyangdoseong
- A season perfect for walking has returned. With many people out and about, try something different by going on a meaningful walk.
- Need-to-know Tips for Exploring Seoul’s Royal Palaces!
- Among Seoul’s numerous attractions, the sites that continually draw in tourists are none other than the four palaces of Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, Changgyeonggung Palace and Deoksugung Palace, as well as Jongmyo Shrine. At these locations, visitors can easily glimpse the beauty and culture that lasted over 500 years durin...
- Guide to Summer Festivals (July-August)
- Summer is a time for fun vacations and outings with family and friends. Wherever one’s destination in Korea may be, check out some of these fascinating summer festivals to help you forget the scorching heat.
- On the Road in Chungcheongnam-do
- Chungcheongnam-do is most famous for its important role as the center of the Baekje kingdom during the Three Kingdoms Period.
- On the Road in Daejeon
- Daejeon is a largely unvisited city, despite its metropolitan designation and central location.
UNESCO World Heritages