Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- Set off on a Jeollanam-do Journey
- The Jeollanam region in the southwestern part of the Korean peninsula is the perfect destination for travelers looking to delve deeper into Korea.
- 8 Ways to Enjoy the K-Style Hub
- The K-Style Hub is an extremely useful attraction that may be unknown to many international tourists!
- Traditional Charm & Excitement Meet at the Lotus Lantern Festival
- The Yeon Deung Hoe (Lotus Lantern Festival) is an annual event that colors Korea with bright lanterns in celebration of the birth of Buddha.
- Make Amazing Memories Year-round at Lotte World
- Lotte World is one of the must-go places when you are in Seoul! Known to be one of the world’s largest indoor amusement parks, Lotte World features both indoor and outdoor facilities, referred to as Adventure Park and Magic Island respectively.
- Exploring the Joseon “Kingdom” through Filming Sites
- “Kingdom,” an original Korean Netflix series, has it all! The first ever zombie-themed historical Korean drama, it quickly rose to popularity for its unique take on what could be considered a “dated” theme.
- Beginners' Guide to: Dongdaemun
- Dongdaemun is a top attraction that is constantly crowded with international visitors! Tourists who visit this area typically only spend an hour or two here, but there are so many things to do or see that you may even spend an entire day exploring.
- Lose Yourself in the Dream-like World of Everland!
- Everland is Korea's representative theme park, offering up attractions galore along with a variety of animals, a mix of an amusement park and zoo.
UNESCO World Heritages