Visit UNESCO-designated sites, try hanbok in a royal palace, or take a tour to the DMZ.
There are an endless number of unique things to see and do in Korea.
- The New Hallyu Trend, the World of Idol Goods!
- The trend of collecting celebrity goods, part of popular hallyu culture, has reached new heights.
- Korea’s Best-kept Secrets: Trending Roads
- Check out these trendy roads wherever they fit into your travel itinerary. Just be sure to NOT post them on social media; you’ll want to keep these places all to yourself!
- Delicious Late Night Excursion in Seoul
- Korea ranks as one of the safest countries in the world, making it possible to enjoy what the country has to offer, even late into the night! What’s more, late night buses operate throughout the capital city.
- Explore Ikseon-dong, a Hidden Treasure in the Bustling City
- The maze-like streets of Ikseon-dong hold treasures in the form of cafés, restaurants, and handicraft shops with unique concepts and designs operated by young artists and entrepreneurs.
- Guide to Summer Festivals (July-August)
- Summer is a time for fun vacations and outings with family and friends. Wherever one’s destination in Korea may be, check out some of these fascinating summer festivals to help you forget the scorching heat.
- Bucket List: Most Popular Korean Attractions of 2019
- Whether it is your first time in Korea, or your hundredth, a trip here wouldn’t be complete without visiting one of the attractions on this list.
- Bucket List: Best Coastal Destinations in Korea
- If you’re planning on vacationing in Korea this summer, be sure to check out at least one of the following coastal destinations!
UNESCO World Heritages