Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is the National Tourism Organization of the Republic of Korea, with offices located worldwide to promote and boost tourism to Korea, so as to make it one of the top destinations in the world.
The KTO Singapore Office is looking for organized and resourceful individual for the following position:
Position: Admin & Events Executive
Yearly based contract (including 2-months’ probation) | $2,745 ~ $3,000 (commensurate with experience), key responsibilities on the job include:
2) Korea Plaza (KP)
Applicants should possess the following requirements below:
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel etc)
- Quick learner, assertive, team player, organized, IT-savvy
- Able to commence employment from March or April 2023
Applicants with the following requirements would have an added advantage:
- Singaporeans/PR preferred
- Diploma in any tourism-related fields
- Administrative & HR experience will be a plus
- Basic conversational and written Korea language preferred
- Some knowledge of tourism industry in Korea
Re-contract opportunities are available based on assessment after 1 year.
Send your detailed resume to us at <[email protected]> by [27th March 2023]. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.