- 05.16.2020 ~ 05.30.2020 Finished
- 29-7, Choeupcheon-ro 33beon-gil, Busanjin-gu, Busan
부산광역시 부산진구 초읍천로33번길 29-7 (초읍동)
- Samgwangsa Temple
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-808-7111
- Sponsors / Management
- Samgwangsa Temple /
- Samgwangsa Temple annually holds its famous lantern festival, with over 40,000 lanterns to celebrate the birthday of Buddha. Visitors can see lanterns in a variety of colors and formations, including a tunnel, along with various events.
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Seomyeon Station (Busan Subway Line 1)
- Walk to the bus stop in front of Medical Centre located opposite of the Lotte Department Store) and take Bus No. 15.
- Get off at Samgwangsa Bus Stop
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.