Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) is the National Tourism Organization of the Republic of Korea, with offices located worldwide to promote and boost tourism to Korea, so as to make it one of the top destinations in the world.
The KTO Singapore Office is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual for the following position:
Junior MICE Manager
Yearly based contract (including 2-months probation) | S$3,500~S$3,800 (commensurate with experience)
As a Junior MICE Manager, your key responsibilities on the job include:
2) Event Planning and Management
Applicants should possess the following requirements below:
1) Singaporean citizenship or PR
2) Minimum 3 years experience in MICE or any tourism-related fields
3) Excellent written and spoken English language, good public speaker
4) Able to commence employment from June or July 2023
Applicants with the following requirements would have an added advantage:
1) Diploma in tourism, event management, or any tourism-related fields
2) Basic conversational and written Korean language skills
3) Knowledge of the MICE Industry in Korea
4) Service-oriented, quick learner, team player, IT-savvy
Re-contract opportunities are available based on assessment after 1 year.
Send your detailed resume to us at [email protected] by 9 July 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.