Lots of information on the convenient ways to travel to and to travel around Korea.
Or book a package tour and have someone else plan everything for you.
- Cultural Fun in Suwon & Yongin
- Suwon and Yongin are two popular nearby cities that attract many visitors due to the several fun attractions and cultural heritage sites. Not only can you find historical sites such as the UNESCO World Heritage Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon, the nearby city of Yongin is also home to several theme parks including Everland, Korean Folk Village, and more. Follow this itinerary to enjoy a fulfilling time in Suwon and Yongin!
- The City of Flavors, Jeonju
The city of Jeonju is located at the north of Jeolla province. A city rich in Korean history and authentic beauty, Jeonju is the best travel destination for international visitors who seek to truly experience Korean tradition and culture through various hands-on activities. In particular, there are about 700 traditional Korean hanok houses at the Jeonju Hanok Village, the city’s major tourist attraction. Within the hanok village, cultural heritage sites such as Gyeonggijeon Shrine, Jeonjuhyanggyo Confucian School and Omokdae can also be found.
Not only is Jeonju popular for its well-preserved beauty, but the city is also famous for mouthwatering exclusive delicacies. From Jeonju’s high quality food to unique street snacks, have a taste of Korea’s delicacies with our 2-day captivating travel itinerary to Jeonju!
Tip) Traveling in Jeonju
If you would like to enjoy a more unique experience, rent a hanbok from any of the hanbok rental stores that can be easily found within Jeonju Hanok Village. In general, a regular hanbok rental costs about 10,000 won for 1 hour 30 minutes. The costumes are also available in a wide assortment of colors and patterns.
- Coastal Beauty of Yeosu & Suncheon
- No tour through Jeollanam-do is complete without stopping in the cities of Yeosu and Suncheon. Yeosu, the city that showcased the World Expo, is a beautiful city that shows the balance of nature and architecture. Visitors to Yeosu can enjoy deep blue ocean views during the day and a fantastic nightscape after sunset. The nearby city of Suncheon, Korea’s center of ecology, was designated by UNESCO in 2018 as a biosphere reserve.
Follow this guide on a course full of fabulous nightscapes and sights of beautiful nature in Yeosu and Suncheon.
- 1,000 Years of History, Gyeongju
- Ask any Korean to name a city with the greatest historical value and the answer will likely be Gyeongju, the capital city of the Silla Dynasty (57 BC – AD 935). The city is alive with vibrant culture and art which flourished during its prosperity of the past that lasted for almost 1,000 years. As a result, Gyeongju is dotted with UNESCO World Cultural Heritages Sites, including Bulguksa Temple, Seokguram Grotto, Yangdong Village, and the Gyeongju Historic Area. Explore the advanced architecture of the Silla period and experience the splendid culture of Buddhism in a short but full two-day tour of Gyeongju.
- Gangwon-do’s Scenic Beauty
- Located east of Seoul, Gangwon-do is a charming region, filled with the beauty of nature. Popular destinations include Chuncheon, a city with many lakes; Sokcho, where you can enjoy delicious foods one after another; and Gangneung, full of various experiences and fantastic sights to see. Gangwon-do has also received much attention due to the 2018 Olympic winter games that were held on Pyeongchang and other regions of Gangwon-do.
Enjoy both the mountains and the sea, and experience a new and unique landscape with the changing of the seasons! As Gangwon-do is a destination with so many sights to see and things to try, we recommend taking at least 3 days to travel around the region.
Destinations by Region
Tourist Info Helpline