Lots of information on the convenient ways to travel to and to travel around Korea.
Or book a package tour and have someone else plan everything for you.
- Two Days in the Pure Scenery of Pyeongchang & Jeongseon
- Gangwon-do is known as being the part of Korea with the cleanest environment, with fresh air and a thriving ecosystem. The cities of Pyeongchang and Jeongseon receive many tourists every year, looking for a pure environment in which to spend their vacation time. Pyeongchang, the host of the 2018 Winter Olympic Games, offers resorts galore where one can enjoy a variety of winter sports as well as natural sites such as Odaesan National Park and Daegwallyeong Sheep Farm, which prove to be beautiful year round. These days, the nearby city of Jeongseon, known as the “City of Arirang” (Arirang is the representative Korean folk song), has also popped up on the vacation radar due its refreshing environment. Provided below is a two-day itinerary to discover more about the individual attractions these cities offer.
- Travel Through Gangwon-do’s Scenic Beauty
- Located west of Seoul, Gangwon-do is a charming region, filled with the beauty of a pure natural environment. Popular destinations include Chuncheon, a city with many lakes; Sokcho, where you can enjoy delicious foods, one after another; and Gangneung, offering various experiences and fantastic sights to see. Gangwon-do is also receiving increasing attention due to the upcoming PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics.
Enjoy both the mountains and the sea, and experience a new and unique landscape with the changing of the seasons! There are so many sights to see and things to try when planning a trip to Gangwon-do, we recommend taking at least 3 days to travel around the region.
- Recharge Your Soul, 3 Days of Healing in Jeju
- There is nothing like a vacation to restore one’s work-fatigued body and mind. Walking through the pristine mountains and along the coasts of Jeju will surely heal your body and bring back your tranquility. This is precisely why visitors return to Jeju again and again. As the old saying goes, “a picture is worth a thousand words,” so close the travel books and take the plunge to discover the peace found in Jeju!
- Trendy Trip Through Downtown Seoul!
- Seoul is a fast-paced city, sensitive to the whimsical changes of fads. All one has to do to feel this atmosphere is watch the Seoulites passing by, effortlessly navigating between what is in and what has faded. The constant change keeps Seoul exciting so that even a long stay here will feel new every day. For tourists who don’t have time to spare, it can be difficult to choose where to go. Read on for our suggested two-day itinerary, jam-packed with all the hottest places Seoul has to offer.
Destinations by Region
Tourist Info Helpline