1. Korea Plaza
Operated by Korea Tourism Organization, the tourist information centre at Korea Plaza provides visitors with information on tourism in Korea. All brochures, maps and travel guides are provided free of charge. Visitors may approach our staff at the counter if assistance is required. As a neutral organization, please note that we are unable to recommend specific accommodations or travel agencies. Under the Travel Agents Act (Chapter 334), we are not allowed to make any bookings or reservations on the traveller's behalf as we do not have the license to perform any Travel Agents duties. We thank you for your understanding.
- Korea Plaza Activities
Regular courses are held in Korea Plaza every month for the public to learn and understand more about Korea and the Korean culture. These classes include Korean Language Classes and Korean Food Making such as "Kimchi-Making", "Korean Rice Cake (tteokbokki)", "Seafood Pancake (haemul pajeon)", and many more!
To find out more about Korea Plaza's monthly activities, you may check out our "What's Happening" Page, and remember to "Like" and "Follow" our Facebook Page to stay updated.
- Korea Plaza also showcases the following
- - Hanbok Trying & Photo-taking zone
Visitors of Korea Plaza can try our wide selection of Hanbok (Korean Traditional Costume) and take pictures at our Photo-taking zone at no cost.- Korea Free & Easy FIT Workshops
Occasionally, we organize Korea Free & Easy FIT Workshops for the members of the public to understand more about travelling in Korea. To find out more about such workshops, you may check out our "What's Happening" Page, and remember to "Like" and "Follow" our Facebook Page to stay updated.
- Hallyu (Korean Wave)
Korea Plaza is also open to Hallyu Fan Clubs to utilize our space to organize events. If you would like to hold your fan club gatherings here in Korea Plaza, please feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire for more details.
2. Travel Agent Assistance
We work with travel agents as well as airlines in the development of new tour itineraries and regularly produces press releases to ensure that new developments are constantly communicated and updated to the media.
3. Visit Us
- DirectorLim Chul Soo
- General ManagerLee Jee Eun
- General ManagerSon Sae Hyeong
- Junior Marketing ManagerFelise Tan
- Junior MICE ManagerJonathan Lee
- Guest Service OfficerLecia Tan
- Guest Service OfficerKweon Oh Hyun
- NAMELim Chul Soo | 임철수
- JOB TITLEDirector
- JOB DESCRIPTION In charge of promoting Korea's tourism in Singapore.
"In charge of promoting Korea's tourism in Singapore. I want to make Korea as the best tour destination for Singaporeans while introducing unique Korean culture, food and many tourist attractions."
- NAMELee Jee Eun | 이지은
- JOB TITLEGeneral Manager
- JOB DESCRIPTION All kinds of promotional activities in Singapore(including the development of new tour itineraries, travel agents & media familiarization trip to Korea etc.)
"I love to be in Singapore!!! I love meeting new friends, new food and new culture. Being in Singapore, I can do all of the above!! "
- NAMESon Sae Hyeong | 손세형
- JOB TITLEGeneral Manager
- JOB DESCRIPTION FIT and online marketing for Singapore market. Operating Korea Plaza events and activities. Administration and Accounting.
"Hello Singapore! I am very excited to introduce beautiful and fun country, Korea to you. Please do not hesitate to visit Korea Plaza at any time. You can learn Korean language, cook Korean food, even dance KPOP. Korea is wating for you!"
- NAMEFelise Tan | 진세연
- JOB TITLEJunior Marketing Manager
- JOB DESCRIPTION In charge of Free & Independent Travel sector, event management, etc.
I'm happy to share the culture, fun experiences, and all the nice food in Korea. Welcome!!
- NAMEJonathan Lee | 이종남
- JOB TITLEJunior MICE Manager
- JOB DESCRIPTION MICE, event planning and management, etc.
Having lived in Korea for 6 years, it is like a second home to me. I'm excited to be part of this team and to be able to share all the wonderful things I know about Korea!
- NAMELecia Tan | 진재인
- JOB TITLEGuest Services Officer
- JOB DESCRIPTION Attend to visitor enquiries and running of Korea Plaza operations.
"From the sceneries to the food, I simply love everything about Korea! Always ready to assist you here at Korea Plaza! :)"
- NAMEKweon Oh Hyun | 권오현
- JOB TITLEGuest Service Officer
- JOB DESCRIPTION Attend to visitor enquiries and running of Korea Plaza Operations
"I would love to share with you about my beautiful country and culture. Feel free to approach us whenever you have questions to ask about Korea. I look forward to seeing you at Korea Plaza. Thank you."