|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Sponsors / Management|
|Hoengseong-gun / Hoengseong Hanu Festival Organizing Committee|
|Every year, Hanu (Korean native cattle) Festival takes places in Hoengseong County, where the climate and the environment are said to be perfect for raising cattle. The festival attracts a large number of people, who come to try the usually expensive Hoengseong hanu beef at affordable prices, along with another specialty of Hoengseong County, deodeok (mountain bellflower). In addition to food sampling, the festival holds diverse agriculture experience programs, while offering access to nearby attractions such as Hoengseong Hot Springs and Jucheongang River Natural Forest Lodge.|
- Food: Hanu (Korean beef) sales, self-restaurant, general restaurant, family cooking, café on water, etc.
- Hanu Culture: Hanu-themed hall, Hanu playgrounds, Hanu sampling and testing, etc.
- Regional Province Promotion: Agricultural products sales, family program, Anheung Jjin-bbang sales, Hoengjseong-gun promotional hall, cultural exchanging hall, etc.
- Joyful Program: Street parade, enjoy Hanu festival fully, children’s playground, family group program, fireworks, celebratory performances, and etc.
- Hanu monitoring, satisfactory/dissatisfactory research, finding Hoengseong Hanu activity, farming cultural event, and etc.
* Themed performance: 19:00-21:00
|Treasure hunt, foreigner participating event, finding gold Heongseong hanu, etc.
* The programs are subject to change. For details, refer to the management party or refer to the official website.
Take an express bus to Wonju Intercity Bus Terminal.
Upon exiting the terminal, take Bus 2 bound for Hoengseong.
Get off at Hoengseong Chukhyeop 4-way Intersection (횡성축협사거리).
|hshanu.or.kr (Korean only)|