|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Sponsors / Management|
|The Garden of Morning Calm /|
|While the Garden of Morning Calm brims with splendid seasonal flowers in the spring and the summer, it is during the fall months that the garden’s exquisite natural landscape takes on the most gorgeous hues. Visitors during the chrysanthemum festival will be able to enjoy the blazing fall foliage of the surrounding Chungnyeongsan Mountain and the golden waves created by the pine trees, as well as the myriads of fully bloomed chrysanthemums covering just about every corner of the 330,000 square meters of the outdoor garden. The Garden of Morning Calm makes a perfect outing for families to soak in the fall ambience and romance.|
|- Adults: Individual 8,000 won / Group 7,000 won
- Students (Middle school - high school): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Children: Individual 5,000 won / Group 4,000 won
- Seniors and men of merit: Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Disabled (Adults): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Disabled (Children): Individual 4,000 won / Group 3,500 won
- Residents of Gapyeong County (Adults): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Residents of Gapyeong County (Children): Individual 4,000 won / Group 3,500 won
※ Free admission: Children under the age of 3 (accompanied by family)
※ Proof of age is required.
※ Group: 30 people or more / applicable only on weekdays
|Open to all ages|
From Sangbong Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal take a bus bound for Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
Take bus 1330 at Cheongnyangni Transfer Center (in front of Lotte Department Store) and get off at the Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
From Cheonpyeong Terminal, take a bus bound for The Garden of Morning Calm (아침고요수목원).
Cheongpyeong Station (Gyeonchun Line), Exit 1.
Go left until you reach the 3-way intersection and turn right. Continue straight toward the Cheongpyeong Catholic Church. Pass by Cheongpyeong Elementary School, turn left, and you will see the Cheonpyeong Bus Terminal.
From the terminal, take a bus bound for The Garden of Morning Calm.
※ Click here for the bus timetable.
|www.morningcalm.co.kr (Korean, English)|