|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Sponsors / Management|
|Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex /|
The Geoje Island Flower Festival will be held at the Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex in Geoje-myeon, Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do. The festival will take on a culture and art theme with autumn flowers and insect displays, including around 100 chrysanthemum sculptures and 150 varieties of chrysanthemum. During the festival, there will be a range of programs such as cultural performances, hands-on activities, markets, contests and special events.
- Main hall: exhibitions of insects, insect ecology hall
- A feast of atumn flowers: exhibitions for chrysanthemum sculptures, items made with chrysanthemum
- Promotion of agricultural technology
- Madangnori (traditional Korean outdoor performances)
- Nongak (traditional Korean music performed by farmers), folk song
- Talchum (a mask dance)
- Rock concert
- Making handicraft
- Picking chrysanthemum
[Exhibition & Sale]
Exhibition: potted chrysanthemum, wild flowers, handicraft, flower arrangement, Korean painting, etc.
Sale: argricultural and specialty products, traditional food, etc.
- Photo contest
- Potted chrysanthemum contest
- Participatory event for people
- Children's playground
(ages 19-65): Individual 3,000
won / Group 2,000 won
* Teens & children (ages 6-18): Individual 2,000 won / Group 1,000 won
|Open to all ages|
From Seoul Nambu Terminal, take an express bus bound for Gohyeon Bus Terminal.
|http://flower.geoje.go.kr (Korean only)|