|Sponsors / Management|
|Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex /|
The Geoje Island Flower Festival will be held at the Geoje-si Agriculture Development Complex in Geoje-myeon, Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do. The festival will take on a culture and art theme with autumn flowers and insect displays, including around 100 chrysanthemum sculptures and 150 varieties of chrysanthemum. During the festival, there will be a range of programs such as cultural performances, hands-on activities, markets, contests and special events.
- Main hall: exhibitions of insects, insect ecology hall
- A feast of atumn flowers: exhibitions for chrysanthemum sculptures, items made with chrysanthemum
- Promotion of agricultural technology
- Madangnori (traditional Korean outdoor performances)
- Nongak (traditional Korean music performed by farmers), folk song
- Talchum (a mask dance)
- Rock concert
- Making handicraft
- Picking chrysanthemum
[Exhibition & Sale]
Exhibition: potted chrysanthemum, wild flowers, handicraft, flower arrangement, Korean painting, etc.
Sale: argricultural and specialty products, traditional food, etc.
- Photo contest
- Potted chrysanthemum contest
- Participatory event for people
- Children's playground
(ages 19-65): Individual 3,000
won / Group 2,000 won
* Teens & children (ages 6-18): Individual 2,000 won / Group 1,000 won
|Open to all ages|
From Seoul Nambu Terminal, take an express bus bound for Gohyeon Bus Terminal.
|http://flower.geoje.go.kr (Korean only)|