|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Sponsors / Management|
|Seosan Agricultural Technology Center /|
|Seosan Chrysanthemum Festival takes place at in apple orchard in Gagu-ri, Gobuk-myeon, Seosan-si, Chungcheongnam-do. The festival grounds are decorated with color chrysanthemum exhibitions amidst bright red apples. Visitors can enjoy taking photos of the fully blooming flowers and ripe apples at this festival full of the scent of autumn.|
|- Chrysanthemum Exhibition: circular art, shaped art, bonsai art, stone art
- Experience Programs: Pick edible chrysanthemums, fly a kite, make woodcraft, etc.
- Cultural Arts Performance: Jultagi (tight-rope walking), farmers’ music performance, traditional mask dance, etc.
- Local Specialty Products Market: Chrysanthemum tea, chrysanthemums, sweet potatos, ginger snacks, etc.
- Food Tents: Chrysanthemum bread, gukbap (rice soup), janchi-guksu (banquet noodles), etc.
|- Cultural Arts Performance: Weekly Saturday-Sunday 11:00-14:00
- Local Specialty Products market: October 30 (Fri) – November 08 (Sun)
|Open to all ages|
From Central City Terminal, take an express bus bound for Seosan Bus Terminal.
At Seosan Terminal Bus Stop, take bus 540 (Chorok, Jangyo 초록, 장요) and get off at Gobuk Bus Stop.
Walk straight about 160 m and the venue will be on your left.
|Seosan Tour & Culture seosantour.net
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)