|Sponsors / Management|
|Yeongwol-gun Gangwon-do / Donggang Village of Photography Management Committee|
The annual Dong Gang International Photo Festival, which began in 2002, is held in and around Dong Gang Museum of Photography in Yeongwol-gun, Gangwon-do Province. This year’s festival will showcase a total of 10 exhibitions to cater to visitors’ diversified tastes and interests. Featured exhibitions include the Dong Gang Photography Award Winners Exhibition, International Exhibition, Winter Olympics Exhibition, Photojournalists Exhibition, and Youth Collection. Along with these exhibitions, the festival will also offer educational programs. The Dong Gang Photography Workshop will feature quality lectures by some of the most photographers and theorists from home and abroad such as an open lecture from Lee Jungjin, the winner of the Dong Gang Photography Award. The workshop will provide exciting opportunities for the general public, as well as professional photographers.
|- Donggang Photography Award Exhibition: LEE Jungjin "THING", "WIND"
- Special exhibition: The Constructed View: UK Photography Now
- Young Photographers' Exhibition: Youth Collection
- Street Installation Exhibition: The Nature of Yeongwol
- New Acquisitions 2012: PARK Youngsook, KWON Taegyun
- Gangwon Province Photographers' Invitational Exhibition
- Yeongwol County Photographers' Invitational Exhibition
- Continuing Education Exhibition: Growing Up
- Photo Diary Competition for National Elementary School Students
|July 19 ~ July 22|
|From Seoul Express Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take a bus to
Yeongwol Bus Terminal.
Travel time: 2 hr
From Yeongwol Bus Terminal, take a taxi to Donggang Museum of Photography.
Travel time: 5 min