|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Sponsors / Management|
|The Garden of Morning Calm /|
|The Garden of Morning Calm Korean Wild Flower Exhibition 2013 showcases 300 kinds of wild flowers that signals the start of the spring season. At the outdoor and indoor gardens, visitors can find rare wild flowers or alpine flora from different regions of the Korean peninsula such as Hallasan Mountain in Jejudo Island, Baekdusan Mountain between North Korea and China, Ulleungdo Island, etc.|
|08:30 - 20:30 (Last admission 19:30)|
|- Adults: Individual 8,000 won / Group 7,000 won
- Students (Middle - high school): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Children: Individual 5,000 won / Group 4,000 won
- Seniors and men of merit: Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Disabled (Adults): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Disabled (Children): Individual 4,000 won / Group 3,500 won
- Residents of Gapyeong County (Adults): Individual 6,000 won / Group 5,000 won
- Residents of Gapyeong County (Children): Individual 4,000 won / Group 3,500 won
From Sangbong Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal take a bus bound for Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
Take bus 1330 at Cheongnyangni Transfer Center (in front of Lotte Department Store) and get off at the Cheongpyeong Bus Terminal.
From Cheonpyeong Terminal, take a bus bound for The Garden of Morning Calm (아침고요수목원).
Cheongpyeong Station (Gyeonchun Line), Exit 1.
Go left until you reach the 3-way intersection and turn right. Continue straight toward the Cheongpyeong Catholic Church. Pass by Cheongpyeong Elementary School, turn left, and you will see the Cheonpyeong Bus Terminal.
From the terminal, take a bus bound for The Garden of Morning Calm.
※ Click here for the bus timetable.
|morningcalm.co.kr (Korean, English)|