|Nanji Hangang Park (Nanji Camping site) (난지한강공원)|
|As part of the Hangang Renaissance project, Nanji Hangang Park will be transformed into an eco-friendly theme park that should attract visitors from around the world.
The Park will feature the Nanji Eco-Wetland, Nanji Campground and a marina. Also, there will be a specially designed area where visitors can enjoy extreme sports such as inline skating and BMX. A riverside swimming pool, the Water Plaza, and a riverside stage will be set up as well. Visitors will be able to relax and take a leisurely stroll around the park.
The fully equipped Nanji Campground will open first in August 2009. The campsite is complete with all the items and facilities needed for camping, such as 24-hour-shower rooms, tents, and BBQ grills. This camping site is open to everyone.
|11:00am ~ 10:00am (the next day)
※ Check-in is available from 10:30.
|-545 parking spaces
1,000 won for the first 30 minutes and 200 won for each additional 10 minutes The maximum fee per day is 10,000 won / monthly parking pass costs 50,000 won
|3,750 won (2,000 won for under 7s)
* Parking Fees - 3,000 won for a day(09:00-21:00)
free of charge for campers and after 21:00
|Music fountain, baseball field, 700 Yacht Club, riverside swimming pool (operates from July to September), bike paths, bike rentals, Nanji Campground, etc.
Cafeteria, water fountain, bike parking lots, etc.
Public kitchen, 2 public shower rooms, tent, gas burners, BBQ grill, convenience store
|Facility Utilization Fees|
|* Campers who bring their own tent:
15,000 won for 4 people (3,750 won for additional persons)
Campers who bring their own tents are still required to make a reservation
* Campers who rent tents
1) Online reservation
▶ Family type tents - 28,000 won
(includes 1 tent, 4 mats, admission fees for 4 people and set-up and maintenance costs)
▶ Pavilion-style tents- 40,000 won
(includes 1 tent, admission fees for 4 people, set-up and maintenance costs and flat bench)
▶ Cabin tent for 6 people - 40,000 won
(includes 1 cabin tent, 6 mats, adimission fees for 6 people and set-up and maintenance costs)
2) Phone reservations (only for groups)
▶ Indian tents - 60,000 won for 15~20 people
▶ Mongolian tents (L) - 50,000 won for 6~10 people
▶ Mongolian tents (XL) - 60,000 won for 15~20 people
▶ Hexagonal tent s- 50,000 won for 10~13 people
※ These prices do not include admission fees, use of platforms, and basic camping supplies
* Tent rental fees (not including admission fees)
1) Tent for 4 people - 6,000 won
2) Indian tent (for 15~20 people) - 60,000 won
3) Mongolian tent (for 15~20 people) - 60,000 won
4) Mongolian tent (for 6~10 people) - 50,000 won
5) Hexagonal tent (for 10~13 people) - 50,000 won
※ To rent a tent, online reservations are required.
* Other facilities
1) Blanket - 1,500 won
2) Mat - 1,000 won
3) Flashlight - 1,000 won
4) Grill - (XL) 25,000 won / (L) 12,000 won / (M) 8,000 won / (S) 6,000 won
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|Free wheelchair rental services|
|Baby Stroller Rentals|
|Free (Information Center)|
|Pets must be on a leash and clean up at all times.|
- Take subway line 6 to World Cup Stadium station. Go out exit # 1 and walk for 20 mins following the signposts to Nanji Hangang Park
- Stopping at Mapo-gu office: Blue bus #161, #163, #601, #606 / Green bus #6711, #6714, #7614 / Red bus #9600, #9601, #9602
- Stopping at Mapo Welfare Center: Blue bus #171, #271 / Green bus #7011, #7012
- Stopping at World Cup Stadium or Mapo Market: Green bus #7714, #7715
|Shuttle Bus Services|
|Runs on Weekends and Holidays / 10:00 ~ 19:00 / departing every 15 mins
Shuttle bus route:
Hapjeong station line 2, exit #4 - Cheonggiwa filling station(청기와주유소) - Cheonggiwa weddinghall(청기와 예식장) - Gyeongseong highschool(경성고교) - Seongmisan Mt. spring(성미산 약수터) - Seongsan 2 bridge(성산2교) - Mapo-gu office(마포구청) - Mapo-gu office station line 6, exit #7 - The south area of World Cup stadium - The west area of World Cup stadium - Sky park(하늘공원) - Naji ferry (나지선착장) - Nanji Camping site - The Lawn plaza(잔디마당) - Gukgungjang(국궁장)
* Shuttle bus only operates during peak season and routes and times are subject to change.