|Konjiam Resort (곤지암리조트 스키장)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|The Konjiam Resort boasts the largest ski slopes in the Seoul area and features four hundred seventy-six condominium rooms, a spa, golf course and other subsidiary facilities. The resort is a mere forty minutes away from Seoul’s Gangnam, making it a great option for visitors from Seoul who are pressed for time.
With skiing being so popular in Korea, overcrowded ski slopes are sometimes a problem, but the Konjiam Resort has solved this by enforcing Korea’s first maximum occupancy rule. Consequently, skiers will no longer have to endure long waits at the ski lifts and will have a safer, more enjoyable ski experience.
The Konjiam Resort has eleven double-width slopes for beginner and intermediate skiers and snowboarders. There are also three ski lifts that take skiers up to the peak of the slopes for a 1.8km length run down the mountain, the longest ski-run in the metropolitan area.
In addition to great ski facilities, the resort also features an ecological river and has introduced state-of-the-art spa services, perfect for relaxing your muscles after a long day on the slopes.
|From December 6, 2014 for season '14/'15|
|Varies from year to year.|
* Group Reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Site area: 1,485,000㎡
Ski slope area: 1,090,000㎡
Number of slopes: 9
|Up to 7,000 guests|
-Weekdays (Mon-Fri) 09:00-04:00 (the next day)
-Weekends (Sat-Sun) 07:00-04:00 (the next day)
* Slopes are closed during maintenance hour (18:00-19:00). After that time, slopes are reopened for use.
* Some slopes do not operate during bright nights (00:00-04:00) in order to follow the government’s energy reduction regulation.
* Operating hours for lifts/slope are subject to change.
* ME-TIME PASS is only useable on the issued day. (until 04:00 of the next day) (Extending is not allowed.)
(e.g. Ticket for 4 hours is available for purchase up until 24:00. / Ticket for 6 hours is available for purchase up until 22:00.)
* ME-TIME PASS starts from the time it passes through the lift gates.
* Inquiries: +82-31-8026-5237
|Free of Charge|
|Credit Cards Accepted|
|Baby Stroller Rental Services|
|* ME-TIME PASS
This pass is not like a normal ticket which has a certain operating time like a morning pass, afternoon pass, or a night pass. It is available to use for the desired time within operating hours.
* Children classification: Under age 12 (elementary school 6th grade students)
* Check the homepage for pricing.
|* Reservations for lift
www.konjiamresort.co.kr (Korean, English)
|Assistance for Foreigners|
|Training Courses for Foreigners|
|English-speaking instructor available. Find more information from the official website.|
|From Exit #1 at Gangbyeon Station (Subway Line 2) take Bus No.1113-1, OR
From Exit #6 at Jamsil Station take Bus No. 500-1, OR
From Exit #7 of Gangnam Station, take Bus No. 500-2.
Get off at Gonjiam Terminal and take a taxi to Konjiam Resort (10~15 mins, about 8,000 to 10,000 won)