|Daecheon Beach (대천해수욕장)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Daecheon Beach is located on Korea's west coast in Chungcheongnam-do Province.
Clamshells blend into the white sands of this beach that stretches 3.5 km. No matter if it's high or low the tide, visitors can enjoy the waters anytime. A cruise boat sails in the waters off Daecheon Beach, offering visitors a view of white pebbles that line the ocean floor. This spot has been a popular tourist destination for quite some time and the facilities are well made. Cultural points of interest include Jogak (sculpture) Park and Dol (stone) Park. Most people come to this beach to cover their bodies in the thick, mineral-rich mud. The therapeutic treatment is known to improve the look of skin and is even said to help those suffering from skin disorders.
|June 14, 2014|
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|Water skiing, Banana boat, Jet skiing|
* Camping site: 200 people
|Shower booth (3 rooms, 90 people), changing room, camping site (paid), drinking fountain, cooking area, snack bar, information center (operates during the open season only)|
|Facility Utilization Fees|
- Small-sized car (4 to 5 people or fewer): 5,000 won per day
- Large-sized car (10 people or more): 10,000 won per day
* Large-sized tents like Mongol-style yurts are not allowed.
* Long-term camping is not available.
- Adults 2,000 won / Children 1,000 won
- Free: Children (ages 6 or under), seniors (ages 65 or more)
* proof required
- Showering at the drinking fountain and restroom is not allowed.
20,000 won per day
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|Wheelchair rental service, separate restrooms for visitors with disabilities|
|Baby Stroller Rentals|
* Pets must be on a leash at all times. Please bring plastic bags to dispose of pet litter.
From Daecheon Station or Boryeong Intercity Bus Terminal,
take a bus bound for Daecheon Beach. (10min intervals)
- Get off at Daecheon Beach station.