|Woljeongni Station (Cheorui Samgakji Observatory) (월정역사)|
|Woljeongni Station (Cheorui Samgakji Observatory - Iron Triangle Battlefield) is the last stop before reaching the DMZ. With the sign 'The iron horse wants to run,' there are remains of a train that used to make frequent trips to North Korea. Located at the spot where the fiercest battle was held during the Korean War, this train marks the partition line of the Korean peninsula. These days Woljeongni Station is under the control of the Cheolwon-gun Office and hundreds of thousands people visit this unique tourist area every year.|
|Tuesdays, January 1st, Children's Day, Seollal & Chuseok holidays|
|3hrs - 3hrs 30min|
|Tour Course Information|
|Goseokjeong → The 2nd Tunnel → Cheorwon Peace Observatory → Cheorwon Crane Bird Center → Woljeong Station → Labor Party Building (3hrs)|
|* Private vehicles are allowed to enter the zone 4 times a day.
- Schedule: 9:30, 10:30, 13:00, 14:00 (summer season: 14:30)
* Buses (more than 25 passengers) are permitted to enter the zone from 09:30 to 14:30 (November-February: 09:30-14:00).
Shuttle Bus (Saturday & Sunday only)
- Schedule: 09:30, 10:30, 13:00, 14:00
- Fees: Adults: 8,000 won / Youths: 7,000 won (Facility utilization fees not included)
- Reservations required. Tel: +82-33-455-8275, +82-70-4124-8275 / Online
Large vehicles: 5,000 won
won / Group: 3,000 won
Youths: 3,000 won / Group: 2,000 won
Children: 2,000 won / Group: 1,600 won
* Group: 20 people or more
|Baby Stroller Rentals|
|From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Cheorwon via Dongsong.
Get off at Dongsong Terminal (동송터미널)
* Bus Schedule: 06:30-21:00, runs 21 times a day
From Dongsong Terminal, take a local bus or a taxi to Goseokjeong (고석정, 15min).
* Please make sure that visitors are allowed to enter the zone by car on weekdays.
(Shuttle buses available on weekends)