|Hwahongmun Gate (화홍문)|
|The Suwon River cuts across Hwaseong Fortress from the North to the South. Water gates were installed on the north and south walls to allow the river to flow through. Hwahongmun Gate is the north water gate of the fortress, containing seven arches, constructed in varying sizes, to let the water through. The central opening is larger than the ones towards the outside, making it easier to control the rainfall. On the hill east of the Hwahongmun Gate lies a fabulously built banghwasuryujeong .|
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|Summer Season 09:00 - 18:00 / Winter Season 09:00 - 17:00|
* Parking fees - 2,000 won for 3 hours
|* Adult - Individual 1,500 won / Group 1,200 won
* Youth - Individual 1,000 won / Group 800 won
* Children - Individual 700 won / Group 500 won
※ Group - over 30 people
|Facilities for the Handicapped|
|Disabled toilet and parking lots|
|Interpretation Services Offered|
|1. Across from Suwon station (Seoul Subway Line 1), take Suji bound bus No. 60, 77-1, or 720 and get off at the North Gate (Janganmun Gate / 10-15 min ride).
2. Passing by the information center is Jangan Park.
3. Climb the east flight of stone steps there and walk to the right for 10-15 min.