|Anmyeondo Recreational Forest (안면도자연휴양림)|
|Taean’s Anmyeondo Recreational Forest is the only recreation forest in Taean district. It is a very unique tourism spot and also features a beach and lush wooded area ideal for walking. Anmyeondo is famous for its original pine trees that tower toward the sky. These pine trees were once used as timber during the Joseon Dynasty.
From the entrance of Anmyeondo Recreational Forest there is a beautiful pine forest. There are also yellow earth grass roofed houses, forest lodge, and other lodging facilities. Reservations can be made through the homepage.
Homepage) http://www.anmyonhuyang.go.kr (Korean only)
* Lodging Fee (day of the check in 15:00 / check out the next day 12:00)
Forest Cabin (log house) – Party of 3) 26,000won / Party of 4) 41,000won
Party of 5) 56,000won / Party of 8) 78,000won
Traditional Korean-style House – Party of 8) 78,000won
Grass-roofed House – Party of 8) 78,000won
Forest Recreation Center – Party of 5) 56,000won / Party of 16) 170,000won
|Open all year around|
|① Recreation Forest: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. (Mar-Oct) / 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Nov-Feb)
② Log House: Check-in time 3p.m. - Check-out time 12:00 (Mar-Oct) / Have to check in before 22:00 (Nov-Feb)
small cars- 3,000 won / large cars- 5,000 won (no charge for log house occupants)
* Admision is free of charge for 65 year or more, and infants.
|- From Taean Intercity Bus Terminal, take an Intercity Bus bound for Anmyeondo Island and get off at Anmyeon-eup (first bus 7:00 / last bus 21:00 / 30 min interval).
- From there, take a bus bound for Gonam/Youngmoak and get off at Nature Recreation Forest (first bus 7:20 / last bus 19:40 / 1 hour interval / 10 min ride).
- Taxi takes 5 minutes from Anmyeon-eup.
- Every bus bound for Anmyeondo Island passes through Seosan and Taean. You can tranfer to Anmyeondo Island bound bus at Seosan/Taean Bus Terminal.
- Take a train and get off at Hongseong Station. From Hongseong Intercity Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus headed for Anmyeondo Island.