|Jeju Jungmun Resort (중문관광단지)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Jungmun Resort is a multi tourism area of Jejudo Island and the largest resort in Korea. It is located on the seashore of Jungmun area in Seogwipo. Its facilities blend in beautifully with its surrounding nature, and in 1971, it was designated an International Tour Site. In the Resort, there are many interesting sites to visit, such as Pacific Land, Yeomiji Arboretum, fishing village for tourists, Seonimgyo Bridge, Cheonjeyeon waterfall, and Jungmun Beach. Also there are great hotels such as Shilla Hotel, Lotte Hotel, and the Hyatt Hotel that are internationally well known because celebrities often visit from abroad. This is the biggest Tourist complex in Korea.
The seashore of the Jungmun Tourist Complex (Jungmun Resort) is especially beautiful, and it is often used as a shooting location for movies, dramas, and commercials. A bench in the garden of Shilla Hotel was used in the movie 'Swiri'and the area has become known as 'Swiri Hill.' Yeomiji Arboretum is also a must-see travel spot. This arboretum has 2,000 kinds of rare plants in the greenhouse, and 1,700 kinds of flowers and trees outside. A tour train can be used between the arboretum and the garden, and if you go up to the sky lounge in the middle of the garden, you can see the whole arboretum. On a clear day, you can even see Marado Island in the distance.
|09:00-18:00 (Last admission: 17:30)|
|Yeomiji Botanical Garden, Teddy Bear Museum, Pacific Land, Chocolate Land, Jeju International Peace Center, Cheonjeyeon Falls, Jusangjeolli Cliff, etc.
* Refer to the homepage for details
|* Yeomiji Botanical Garden (064-735-1100 / 09:00-18:00)
Adults: 7,000 won (4,800 won) / Youths: 4,500 won (3,000 won) / Children: 3,500 won (2,500 won)
* Pacific Land (064-738-2888)
Adults: 12,000 won / Youths: 10,000 won / Children: 8,000 won
* Teddy Bear Museum (064-738-7600 / 09:00-20:00)
Adults: 8,000 won (6,000 won) / Youths: 7,000 won (5,000 won) / Children: 6,000 won (4,000 won)
* Sound Island Museum (064-739-7782 / 09:00-19:00)
Adults: 7,000 won (6,000 won) / Youths: 7,000 won (6,000 won) / Children: 5,000 won (4,000 won)
* Cheonjeyeon Falls (064-738-1529 / 08:00-Sunset)
Adults: 2,500 won (2,050 won) / Youths & Children: 1,350 won (850 won)
* Jusangjeolli Cliff (064-738-1532 / 08:00-Sunset)
Adults: 2,000 won (1,400 won) / Youths: 1,000 won (600 won) / Children: 1,000 won (600 won)
* Jeju International Peace Center (064-735-6550 / 09:00-18:00)
Adults: 3,000 won (2,500 won) / Youths & Children: 1,500 won (1,000 won)
※ Numbers in parenthesis (): Admission fees for groups
>> Click here for more details
|* From Seoul to Jeju
- Gimpo Airport (Gimpo Airport Station, Seoul Subway Line 5)
- Incheon Airport (Airport Limousine Bus Schedule www.airport.kr +82-1577-2600)
* From Jeju to Jungmun Resort
1) From Jeju International Airport, take limousine bus 600 to Jungmun Resort. (Duration: about 45 min)
2) From Jeju Intercity Bus Terminal, take the Jungmun Express Bus and get off at the entrance of Jungmun Resort. (Duration: about 50 min)
3) Local Bus: Take Bus 120 or 130 to the entrance of Cheonjeyeon Falls or Jungmun Resort. Or, take Bus 110 and get off at the bus stop inside of the tourism complex.