|Daejeon World Cup Stadium (대전월드컵경기장)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Daejeon World Cup Stadium is one of the stadiums where games were held during the 2002 World Cup Korea/Japan. The stadium can accommodate up to 42,000 fans. Korea advanced to the quarterfinals on this field and it is still frequented by many when World Cup or Olympic games are broadcasted.|
|- Site area: 172,378,18㎡
- Total ground area: 101,786.46㎡
- Building structure: rectangular (205.2ｍ × 168.3ｍ)
- Floors: Basement level 1 / Above ground level 6
1) Main stadium
- Arena: 105ｍ x 68ｍ
- Seats: 40,535 (including 274 seats reserved for the handicapped)
- Parking: 1,757 spaces (underground level 478, above ground level 1,279)
2) Stadium broadcasting facilities – Field speakers: 8 sets / Stand speakers: 24 sets
3) Electronic scoreboard: 2 (29ｍ × 9.2ｍ)
4) Entrance (ticket inspections): 12 gates (36 inspection stalls)
5) Exits: 55 gates
|* Refer to the homepage.
※ Promotion Hall
Operating hours: 09:00-18:00 (Mon-Fri), closed on national holidays
Parking fee: Free (use the parking lot at Namgwan)
※ Transportation information provided by the Physical Education Operation Headquarters division of the Daejeon Metropolitan City Facilities Management Corporation
- Tel: +82-42-610-2900
- Fax: +82-42-610-2999
Get off at World Cup Stadium Station (Daejeon Subway Line 1), Exit 7.
The stadium can be seen from the exit.
Get off at Cheonnyangwon Childcare Center Bus Stop when using the following local buses.
*101 (Ansan Final Bus Stop - Daesung Daeseong Girls' Information Science High School)
*109 (College of Agriculture, Chungnam National University - Daepyeong-ri)
*114 (Wonnae-dong Bus Garage - Korea Baptist Theological University)
*116 (Ansan Final Bus Stop - Jugong Apt., Wolpyeong)
*121 (Toplip - Daeduck University)
※ Refer to the official website for more details.