|Namsan Octagonal Pavilion (남산 팔각정)|
|VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.|
|Originally known as Unamjeong Pavilion, the pvailion was built to comemorate Lee Seung-mahn in 1959, was demolished by the 4.19 movement in 1960, and then rebuilt on November 11, 1968.
This pavilion now sits atop Namsan Mountain, with views covering the entirity of Seoul below.
|N/A (Open all year round)|
|From Beotigogae Station (Seoul Subway Line 6), Exit 1.
- Walk toward Banyan Tree Club and Spa.
- Cross the street toward the National Theater of Korea (국립극장).
- Follow the road going up to N Seoul Tower.
From Dongguk Univ. Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 6.
- Walk straight toward the National Theater of Korea.
- Turn right and follow the road going up to N Seoul Tower.
Blue Bus: 402, 405
Circular Bus: 02, 03, 05, 90S