|Seoul Color Park (서울 색공원)|
|The Seoul Color Park spans over 9,000㎡ of land next to Hangang River under the Mapo Bridge. It features a large wave-shaped sculpture, as well as bar code graphics and benches painted with 10 different colors that have been designed as the Colors of Seoul. In the 'Seoul Color' scheme, dark gray represents the traditional 'giwa' roof tiles, red represents the 'dancheong' pattern used in traditional wooden buildings, green represents Namsan Mountain, and orange represents flowers. Other colors include light gray, beige, blue, yellow, brown and white.|
|1,991 parking spaces
(Yeouido Full Gospel Church, Mapo Bridge South Zone, 63 City Building, Sungmo Hospital, Pacheon Bridge)
|* Sports facilities: In-line skating rink, golf range, football field, foot volleyball field, outdoor swimming pool
* Aquatic facilities: Cruise ships, motor boats, duck ships, Marina yacht, floating stage & fountain, etc.
* Convenience facilities: Mulbit Plaza, Multi Plaza, Yeoui Madang (plaza), Minsok Madang, Beodeul Plaza, Grass Madang, childen's playground, shower booths, changing rooms, etc.
* Saetgang River Ecological Park (Inquiries on Eco Programs: +82-2-3780-0561)
* Bike Rentals
* Water Taxis
- Upper region of Wonhyo Bridge & the entrance of Yeouinaru Station
- Reservations: +82-1588-3960
|Baby Stroller Rentals|
|Available (Information Center at Yeouido Hangang Park)|
|Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 2 or 3.|