What is 1st Premium Shopping?
"1st Premium Shopping" is a new shopping and tourism brand developed by the Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) to ensure international tourists a reliable and comfortable shopping experience.
Certificate of Excellence, Symbol of Sophistication
The "1st Premium Shopping" logo is a square tag with a Taegeuk (yin-yang) pattern, attached to a Maedeup (traditional knot), symbolizing beauty and refinement.
The logo is awarded to stores that have demonstrated excellence in products and services and offer fair pricing. It also certifies that the "1st Premium Shopping" stores are trustworthy, convenient, and provide an overall pleasant shopping environment.
Three Principles of "1st Premium Shopping": Trustworthy, Pleasant, Convenient
- Top quality, excellent prices, and outstanding services guaranteed.
- Hassle-free refunds/exchanges.
- Fixed prices and pricing information in English, Japanese, and Chinese.
- Inviting yet sophisticated interiors.
- Unique shops and large department stores.
- Easily accessible by public transportation.
- Multi-lingual employees available to better serve international visitors.
- "1330 Korea Travel Hotline" (travel information and translation/interpretation services) operated by the KTO.
"1st Premium Shopping." Shop in style. Shop with assurance.1st Premium Shopping Search