1. Introduction to the London Office
The Korea Tourism Organization (KTO) in London is here to assist you in every way possible to ensure you get the most from Korea. We are available to the general public by phone, email, and through our social media channels, and we also welcome walk-in visitors (though as we are a small team, we do advise you to make an appointment in advance if possible). In all cases, we can provide prospective visitors with a wide and varied selection of promotional materials and answer any questions you may have.
We cover various territories in Europe and Africa including:
[Europe] the UK, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden.
[Africa] South Africa, Ghana, Kenya and Nigeria.
2. Major Activities
- Relationship Building
- KTO London continuously works on building and maintaining relationships with partners including the Korean Embassy, the Korean Cultural Centre, KOTRA, Korean Air, Asiana Airlines and a broad spectrum of related industry colleagues.
- Product Training, Product Development & Co-Marketing
- Along with airline partners and DMCs, we educate travel agents through product training. We work very closely with current and prospective tour operators, airline partners and DMCs to bring the best and most exciting competitive packages to outbound travellers within our geographic remit. We also create co-marketing advertising campaigns with key partners throughout the year.
- Fam Trips
- KTO London organises fam trips for media partners (print/TV/online) and seeks to educate all travellers through inspiring journalists and producers to create stories and series featured in leading publications and on popular TV channels. Equally, we organise fam trips for tour operator partners to enable them to share their knowledge and experience with clients and increase sales.
- Exhibition Participation & Consumer Activities
- Each year, KTO London participates in important trade and tourism fairs and exhibitions across the UK, Ireland and Northern Europe. We also participate in various consumer activities and provide continuous consumer engagement activities through our website and social media channels.
- Road Shows
- We also organise road shows to provide the best platform for DMCs and tour operators to share knowledge and information and build new business relationships.
- Korea Tourism Organization 3rd Floor
New Zealand House Haymarket London
- 0207 321 2535
- DirectorSang min Lee
- Deputy DirectorKi young Jang
- Marketing CoordinatorRuby James
- Marketing CoordinatorYeeun Lee
- Marketing CoordinatorAdam Pepin-Hall