Enjoy a fantastic winter in Korea with family and friends!
Share this event with your friends! Winners will have the chance to travel in Korea with family members or friends. Beautiful winter scenery and exciting winter activities will create winter memories that you and your family will cherish for a lifetime.
Have Fun with Wonderful Winter Festivals in Korea
You can experience a variety of activities in the winter wonderland of beautiful Gangwon-do Province.
- Hwacheon Sancheoneo (Mount Trout) Ice Festival (January 4-26, 2014)
- Program: Sancheoneo ice fishing contest, ice sled making contest, ice soccer, ice sports competition, etc.
Tel : +82-1688-3005 / http://www.narafestival.com/07_global/?lang=eng(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Inje Icefish Festival (January, 18-26, 2014)
- Program: Icefish fishing, icefish sampling, ice rafting, human bowling, etc.
Tel : +82-33-460-8971 (Inje Cultural Foundation) / http://www.injefestival.co.kr(Korean)
- Taebaeksan Mountain Snow Festival (January 17-26, 2014)
- Program: Ice sculptures, igloo café, snow rafting, snow candles, local food sampling, etc.
Tel : +82-33-550-2828 / http://festival.taebaek.go.kr/e_index.html(Korean, English)
* The festival schedules are subject to change.
Spend Your Winter at the Best Ski Resort in Korea
Visitors can experience exciting winter sports and breathtaking winter landscape at Yongpyong Resort and High 1 Resort, famous for some of the best skiing on the Korean peninsula.
- Fun Ski & Go-Go Ski Festival (December 15, 2013-March 4, 2014)
- Program: Ski lessons for varying levels (or individual free ski), ski competitions and awards, performances, etc.
- Snow Tube Race Festival (December 12, 2013-February 8, 2014)
- Program: Ice sledding competition and awards, skiing, performances, etc.
* For more detailed information, please make an inquiry at nearby KTO branches.
▶KTO overseas offices