goto content

  • sitemap
  • sign up
  • my page
  • visitkorea on Facebook
  • visitkorea on Twitter
  • visitkorea on YouTube
  • visitkorea on RSS

Korea Banner (Left)

Moving to Korea print

Moving to Korea

Alien Registration Cards Housing Bank Accounts / Check Cards Mobile Phones

Go back to the main page of this article

Alien Registration Cards

Anyone planning to stay in Korea for 91 days or longer is required to obtain an alien registration card. The alien registration card can be applied for at the Immigration Office that has jurisdiction over the applicant’s place of residence in Korea. Anyone who initially enters Korea for a short-term stay (90 days or less) may apply for an alien registration card upon gaining authorization for extension of stay.

Procedure Chart
Procedure Chart

Major Immigration Offices in Seoul

- Seoul Immigration Office
Seoul-si Yangcheon-gu Sinjeong-dong 319-2   ☎ 02-2650-6212
- Seoul Immigration Office Sejongno Branch Office
Seoul-si Jongno-gu Gyeongun-dong 89-4   ☎ 02-732-6214
- Seoul Immigration Office City Hall Branch Office
Seoul-si Jung-gu Taepyeongno 1-ga 25   ☎ 02-723-3207
- Incheon Airport Immigration Office Gimpo Branch Office
Seoul-si Gangseo-gu Banghwa-dong 712-1   ☎ 02-2664-6202
- Incheon Airport Immigration Office City Airport Branch Office
Seoul-si Gangnam-gu Samseong-dong 159   ☎ 02-551-6922

☞ Related Info:
Alien Registration
Hi Korea, e-Government for Foreigners

Quick Menu Quick Menu