1330 Korea Travel Hotline
Knowledgeable and helpful staff provide assistance in Korean, English, Japanese, or Chinese to ensure each caller has a worry-free travel experience. The KTO's 1330 Korea Travel Hotline provides information and services for most regions of Korea as well as interpretation services.
Planning to visit Korea? Or, just need some help from time to time? If so, call the friendly operators at the 1330 Korea Travel Hotline for reliable solutions to all your travel concerns. Services provided by the 1330 Korea Travel Hotline are as follows:
- Exclusive Travel Information
- Certified travel specialists provide detailed information on attractions, transportation, accommodations, shopping, festivals, events, and more!
- Multilingual Assistance
- Trained specialists provide assistance for international visitors in Korean, English, Japanese, and Chinese.
- 24/7 Service
- The 1330 Korea Travel Hotline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so visitors can rest assured knowing there will always be a qualified professional to answer their call.
- Emergency and Related Service
- In order to assist travelers with immigration, safety and medical needs, tourist complaints, and other concerns, 1330 can connect callers to the 1345 Ministry of Justice Call Center, 119 Emergency Rescue Service, KTO Complaint Center, and other related call centers.
- How to call the 1330 Korea Travel Hotline
- 1. Landline
- - Dial 1330. You will be able to speak to an operator after choosing a language.
- - Service Charge: Local phone charges only.
- 2. Skype
- Make a toll-free call to the 1330 Korea Travel Hotline through Skype by clicking the Skype button below. After choosing your desired language, your call will be directed to an operator.
→ To use the service, you need to download and install Skype
<Last updated on February 12, 2014>