Ferry from Russia
The Donghae Port Ferry Terminal is the only port in Korea offering ferry services to Russia. The ferry “Eastern Dream” runs from Donghae Port Ferry Terminal to Vladivostok on a regular basis. Passengers must check the ferry schedule via the official ferry company website before boarding as the schedule varies by season. Ticket prices for the ferry to Russia include boarding fees and room charges.
DBS Cruise Ferry Co.: www.dbsferry.com(Korean, English, Japanese, Russian)
• Summer season (March - November)
- - Vladivostok → Donghae: Departs at 14:00 (Wednesday) - Arrives at 10:00 (Thursday)
- - Donghae → Vladivostok: Departs at 14:00 (Sunday) - Arrives at 13:00 (Monday)
• Winter season (December - February)
- - Vladivostok → Donghae: Departs at 14:00 (Wednesday) - Arrives at 12:00 (Thursday)
- - Donghae → Vladivostok: Departs at 14:00 (Monday) - Arrives at 15:00 (Tuesday)
* Schedule is subject to change according to weather conditions.
- Phone (Korean, Russian, Japanese)
Korea: Individual: 033-531-5611~2 / Group: 02-548-5502
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: http://www.dbsferry.com/eng/02_ticket/ticket01_step01.asp (Korean, English, Russian, Japanese)
- *Ticket price: http://www.dbsferry.com/eng/02_ticket/ticket04.asp (Ticket price does not include terminal fee and the Tourism Promotion and Development Fund.)
- *DBS Cruise Ferry offers 1 free ticket for passengers who have used its ferry 5 times over a 3 year period. (Terminal fee and the Tourism Promotion and Development Fund are not included in the free ticket.)
- *Before you travel from Korea to Russia, or vice versa, please check that you have a valid passport and that you have completed the necessary the visa requirements.
- The Embassy of the Russian Federation to the Republic of Korea (Korean, English, Russian)
Embassy of the Republic of Korea to Russian Federation (Korean, Russian)
Last updated on March 14, 2013