Incheon-si Jung-gu Unseo-dong / Tel: +82-2-1577-2600, 1577-2600
Incheon International Airport, which opened in May 2011, is the biggest airport in Korea and serves as the main entrance gate for travelers visiting Korea. Incheon International Airport offers only three domestic routes: Daegu, Busan, and Jeju. It offers flights to Daegu and Busan two and seven times a day, respectively, and flights to Jeju twice a day except for Wednesdays and Thursdays (one flight each day). Most of the flights will operate under this schedule until October 2011, but direct inquiry to the airlines is recommended since the flight schedule is subject to change. To travel to Busan, Jeju, or Daegu, Gimpo Airport is a better option. Incheon International Airport is expected to have more domestic routes available in the near future.
* Guidebooks and brochures are available in English, Japanese, Chinese, and German.
Boarding and ticketing for both Korean Airlines and Asiana Airlines is available at counter A on the 3rd floor.
Located in passenger terminal, floor B1 (Exit 9), 032-741-3110,4
Arrival → Quarantine Regulations → (Boarding gate 101 - 132 of boarding building: go to B1 and take shuttle train to passenger terminal) → Arrival Immigration → Baggage Claim → Customs Immigration → Meeter/Greeter Hall
Check-in procedure & Baggage Checking → Quarantine Regulations → Customs Declaration → Security Inspection → Departure Immigration → Boarding
Homepage: http://www.airport.kr (Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)
Buses from Incheon International Airport to Seoul or Gimpo Airport operate at 10-15 minute intervals during flight operation hours. One of the most convenient and cheapest ways to get to Seoul is by Limousine Bus. Deluxe Limousine Bus tickets to Seoul cost 7,000-15,000 won, and Standard Limousine Bus tickets cost 5,000-10,000 won. For more information about Limousine Buses or regular buses, or to purchase tickets, visit the indoor ticket booths at the passenger terminal arriving floor(1F)’s entrances 4 or 9, or the outdoor bus ticket booths next to entrances 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13 & 9C.
It is recommended that passengers confirm their destination’s bus stop number and location at the Transportation Information Counter because there are many bus routes to and from the airport.
For more information on buses, please click here
- Taxi stand: Passenger terminal arrival floor (1F), 4D ~ 8C
- There is no additional fare charge from Seoul, Incheon, and Gyeonggi to Incheon Airport, as it is bound to joint taxi-driving areas with Seoul, Incheon and Gyeonggi (limited to Bupyeong, Gwangmyeong, Gimpo and Goyang-si). However, taking a taxi to the opposite direction might cost an additional charge.
- Toll fees shall be furnished by the passenger.
>> Go to Information on Taxis
- Personalized meet & greet service at the airport.
- For more information, please contact Excellent Limousine Service(ELS).
· Tel: 82-2-773-5588, 82-2-744-6887
· E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Website: www.limosvc.co.kr (Korean, English, Japanese)
Busan-si Gangseo-gu Daejeo 2-dong 2350 / Tel: +82-51-974-3114, 1666-2676
To travel from Busan to Seoul takes 5-6 hours by bus, but a flight takes just an hour, which is a reason why this route (Seoul-Busan) is the most popular domestic flight. Gimhae Airport has separate domestic and international arrival terminals. Each arrival area has information centers.
* Korea Tourism Organization operates the information center between Gate 2 and 3 on the 1st floor in the International Arrivals. Pamphlets about Busan are available in English, Japanese and Chinese. Open 09:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (depending on flight schedule), year-round.
Tel: 051-973-1100 09:00 ~ 18:00
* Busan Tourism Association: International 1F (051-973-2800), Domestic 1F (051-973-4607)
* Gyeongsangnam-do Tourism Association: International 1F (051-973-4537), Domestic 1F (051-973-4527)
* Gyeongsangbuk-do Tourism Association: International 1F (051-973-1033)
You can take the limousine bus, intercity bus, city bus and others departing from Gimhae Airport at the 2F overpass in front of the international terminal.
>> Bus Route Info
You can take the subway at Deokcheon Station (Subway Line 2) and Gupo Station (Subway Line 3) near the airport.
>> Busan Subway Line Info
You can take the train from Gupo Station (Railway, Gyeongbu Line) near the airport. For train schedule and detailed information, refer to Korail website.
>> Korail Info
Seoul-si Gangseo-gu Gonghang-dong 150 / Tel: +82-2-2660-2114
Until recently, Gimpo Airport was the largest international airport in Korea. After Incheon International Airport opened, Gimpo Airport transformed into a domestic airport. It offers the most domestic flight routes in Korea, as well as a few international flights to Tokyo (Haneda), Osaka, Nagoya, Beijing, Shanghai (Honggiao). Gimpo Airport has two terminals - Domestic Terminal and International Terminal.
* Guidebooks and brochures are available in English, Japanese, and Chinese.
Gimpo Airport is connected to Gimpo Airport Station on Seoul Subway Lines 5 and 9 by an underground passageway. The subway is the most convenient and cheapest transportation option to travel from the airport to Seoul.
For more information on the Seoul subway system, please visit the following websites.
You can take airport limousine buses, intercity buses, Gimpo downtown buses, and buses to Seoul at the boarding platform in front of the gates. You can board an airport limousine heading to Korea World Trade Center (Samsung-dong), Jamsil, Myeong-dong and Gwanghwamun at boarding platforms 3, 4 or 5 located in front of gate 8. The bus fare ranges from 4,000 won to 7,000 won.
>> Bus Route Info (English)
There are taxi stands in front of each terminal. There are also taxi stands for short distances.
>> Taxi Info (English)
Jeju-do Jeju-si Yongdam 2-dong 2002
Located on the biggest island in Korea, Jeju International Airport is the second-most frequently visited airport in Korea after Incheon Airport. It also has the second-highest number of international flights operating in Korea. Jeju International Airport’s location at the center of Northeast Asia plays a major role in connecting flights across China, Japan and Southeast Asia countries.
Gate 1: Bus to Seogwipo (T.H.E. Hotel, Jungmun, World Cup Stadium)
Gate 2: Intercity and city buses
* Bus fare is 1,000won to 5,000won (adult), and varies depending on destinations
>> Bus Route Info (English)
All taxies are available to travel to most places on Jeju Island.
Car rental agents are located on the domestic arrivals floor. It is possible to hire rental cars and return them to the airport. It is more convenient to make a reservation in advance.
|Jeju Rent A Car||+82-64-742-3307||Domestic Arrivals
|Kumho Rent A Car||+82-64-743-8108||www.kumhorent.com|
|Association of Rental Car Agents in Jeju||+82-64-747-4301|
|AVIS Rent A Car||+82-64-749-3773||www.avis.co.kr|
|Dong-A Rent A Car||+82-64-743-0555||www.dongarent.co.kr|