- 10.09.2019 ~ 10.11.2019 Finished
- 825, Jeongjo-ro, Paldal-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 수원시 팔달구 정조로 825 (남창동)
- Areas of Suwon Hwaseong Fortress including Hwaseong Haenggung Palace, Yeonmudae Post, and Suwoncheon Stream
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-228-1010~4
- Sponsors / Management
- Suwon-si / Suwon Cultural Foundation
- Suwon Hwaseong Cultural Festival is Suwon's landmark festival held every October at Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site built to commemorate King Jeongjo’s filial piety and dream for national prosperity and military power.
- [Main Events]
Nighttime Martial Art Performance
Feast for Hyegeonggung Hong (Birthday Party for King Jeonjo's birth mother)
Suwon Lantern Festival
World's Tradtional Costume Festival
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Separate fees may apply to special night openings & experience programs)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Subway + Bus]
Suwon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 4 (North Side Plaza).
Take Bus No. 11 or 13 at the bus stop in front of the exit and get off at Hwaseong Fortress Bus Stop.
- www.shcf.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.