VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.05.2018 ~ 10.07.2018
- 825, Jeongjo-ro, Paldal-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 수원시 팔달구 정조로 825 (남창동)
- Hwaseong Haenggung Palace, Yeonmudae Post, Suwoncheon Stream, etc.
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-290-3633
- Sponsors / Management
- Suwon Cultural Foundation / Suwon Cultural Foundation
- Suwon Hwaseong Cultural Festival is a landmark festivity held in autumn at Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site built to commemorate King Jeongjo’s filial piety and dream for national prosperity and military power.
- [Main Events]
Opening and Closing ceremony
King Jeongjo’s Royal Tomb Event
Feast for Hyegeonggung Hong (the 60th Birthday Party for King Jeonjo's birth mother)
Nighttime Martial Art Performance
World's Tradtional Costume Festival
- Performance Times
- October 5-7, 2018
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free of charge
- Additional Events
- Suwon Love Light Festival, etc
Suwon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 4 (North Side Plaza).
- Take Bus No. 11 or 13 at the bus stop in front of the exit and get off at Hwaseong Fortress Bus Stop.
- www.swcf.or.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)