VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 01.22.2016 ~ 01.31.2016 Finished
- 4834-31, Taebaeksan-ro, Taebaek-si, Gangwon-do
강원도 태백시 태백산로 4834-31 (소도동)
- Taebaeksan Provincial Park & multiple areas in Taebaek city
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-550-2828,
- Sponsors / Management
- Taebaek-si / Taebaeksan Mountain Snow Festival Promotion Committee
- Enjoy unforgettable winter memories at the 'Taebaeksan Mountain Snow Festival'
Frolic in the fantastic world of white snow at Taebaesan Mountain! Danggol Square of Taebaeksan Provincial Park, the festival’s main venue, will hold a snow sculpture exhibition for visitors to enjoy ice sculptures and a range of other winter-themed artwork from home and abroad.
There will also be a wide variety of amusement facilities such as a snow tunnel,
slide and rafting area as well as snow and ice sculptures. Around Hwangji Pond, visitors may enjoy the light & ice festival along with the beautiful world of lights created by luminaries and the shining stars in the sky.
A number of other interactive programs such as snow sledding and other fun games will be held during the festival period. The festival full of fun and excitement will be the best winter destination providing worthwhile memories for adults dreams of happiness for kids.
Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Taebaek.
Taebaek Bus Terminal, take a bus bound for Danggol and get off at Taebaeksan
Hwangji Pond (황지연못) is a 10-min walk from the Taebaek Bus Terminal.