- 01.18.2019 ~ 02.03.2019 Finished
- 168, Cheonjedan-gil, Taebaek-si, Gangwon-do
강원도 태백시 천제단길 162 (소도동)
- Taebaeksan National Park, Hwangji Pond
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-550-2085
- Sponsors / Management
- Taebaek-si / Taebaeksan Mountain Snow Festival Promotion Committee
- Taebaeksan Mountain Snow Festival presents large-scaled snow sculptures in the national park, Jungang-ro, Hwangji Pond and other downtown areas. Also, various programs like Taebaeksan Mountain Snowflake Hiking Competition, Igloo Café, ice fountain, snow sliding, starlight festival, and more are planned for a fun and fantastic festival.
- Performance Times
- 11:30-15:30 (Only on weekends during festival period)
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Separate fees apply for paid hands-on programs)
Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Taebaek.
Taebaek Bus Terminal, take a bus bound for Danggol and get off at Taebaeksan
Hwangji Pond (황지연못) is a 10-min walk from the Taebaek Bus Terminal.
- festival.taebaek.go.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.