VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.30.2017 ~ 09.30.2017 Finished
- 330, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 영등포구 여의동로 330 (여의도동)
- Yeouido Hangang Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English Japanese, Chinese)
- Sponsors / Management
- Hanwha Group, SBS / Hanwha Group
- Hanhwa Seoul International Fireworks Festival, a major festival in Korea, is an annual event organized by Hanwha Group since 2000. As a representative corporate social responsibility program of Hanwha, Hanwha aims to help people recharge and to present pleasure for those who lead a hectic everyday life.
Every year, major fireworks companies are invited to perform fireworks displays and to light up the night skies of Yeouido. The event is also followed by various subsidiary events during the daytime.
In particular, the ‘Multimedia Fireworks Show’ led by Hanwha Corporation, which the fireworks are synchronized with screens, music, and lasers, is the most prestigious fireworks show in Asia. More than a million people gather at Yeouido to see this performance.
Hanwha Group, one of the leading companies in Korea, is a large multi-profile business conglomerate with diversified holdings stretching from explosives, their original business, to world’s no.1 solar business, to the country’s biggest chemical business as well as to retail and financial services.
September 30th, Get your best moment at Yeouido!
- Refer to the homepage.
- Performance Times
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 4.
Yeouido Station (Seoul Subway Line 5, 9), Exit 5.
* In case of heavy traffic, Subway Line 5 may not stop at Yeouinaru Station. Please use the nearby Yeouido, Mapo or Daebang Stations.
Blue: 162, 261, 262, 360, 362, 461, 503, 753
Green: 5012, 5534, 5623, 5633, 5713, 6513, 6623, 6630, 7611