VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.30.2017 ~ 09.30.2017
- 330, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 영등포구 여의동로 330 (여의도동)
- Yeouido Hangang Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Sponsors / Management
- Hanwha Group, SBS / Hanwha Group
- Seoul International Fireworks Festival first started in 2000 with the aim of building up the will for harmony in the twenty-first century along with hope and happiness. It is a representative social contribution program and a major festival in Korea. To globalize the festival, the content was enhanced to create a special firework show. Various subsidiary events as well as international fireworks performances will be held. Also, clean campaign and other sightseeing and entertainment events after the firework shows will be prepared at Hangang Park.
- Performance Times
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 4.
Yeouido Station (Seoul Subway Line 5, 9), Exit 5.
* In case of heavy traffic, Subway Line 5 may not stop at Yeouinaru Station. Please use the nearby Yeouido, Mapo or Daebang Stations.
Blue: 162, 261, 262, 360, 362, 461, 503, 753
Green: 5012, 5534, 5623, 5633, 5713, 6513, 6623, 6630, 7611