VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 10.08.2016 ~ 10.08.2016
- 50, 63-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 영등포구 63로 50 (여의도동)
- Yeouido Hangang Park
(In front of 63 City)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-120
- Sponsors / Management
- Hanwha Group, SBS / Hanwha, Hanwha Life Insurance, Hanwha Damage Insurance, Hanwha Total, Hanhwa Chemical, Hanwha Tech Win, Hanwha General Chemical Co., Hanwha Advanced Materials, Hanwha Thales
- Seoul International Fireworks Festival is an annual event of extravagant firework displays by firework masters from home and abroad. Prior to the firework show, visitors will be able to enjoy various performances and programs.
- Performance Times
- Duration of Performance
- Approx. 120 min (including break time)
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages (Please note that the sound of the fireworks display may be alarming for children below ages 7)
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 4.
Yeouido Station (Seoul Subway Line 5, 9), Exit 5.
* In case of heavy traffic, Subway Line 5 may not stop at Yeouinaru Station. Please use the nearby Yeouido, Mapo or Daebang Stations.
Blue: 162, 261, 262, 360, 362, 461, 503, 753
Green: 5012, 5534, 5623, 5633, 5713, 6513, 6623, 6630, 7611