- 10.06.2018 ~ 10.06.2018 Finished
- 330, Yeouidong-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 영등포구 여의동로 330
- Yeouido Hangang Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-120
- Sponsors / Management
- Hanwha Group, SBS / Hanwha Corporation, Hanwha Life, Hanwha General Insurance, Hanwha Total Petrochemical, Hanwha Chemical, Hanwha Investment & Securities, Hanwha E&C, Hanwha Land Systems, Hanwha Asset Management, Hanwha Defense Systems, Hanwha Systems / Hanwha Group
- Seoul International Fireworks Festival, a major festival in Korea, is an annual event organized by Hanwha Group since 2000. Every year, major fireworks teams are invited to perform fireworks displays and to light up the night skies of Yeouido. The event is also filled with various subsidiary events during the daytime.
- Daytime Fireworks Show 15:20 / 16:20 / 17:20
- Dream Digital 13:00-18:00
- Dream Art 13:00-18:00
- Dream Parade 14:00-18:00
- Dream Sharing 14:00-18:00
- 63 Multimedia Show 18:55-21:30
- Nighttime Fireworks Show 19:20-20:40
- Fireworks After-Party 20:40-21:30
- Performance Times
Yeouinaru Station (Seoul Subway Line 5), Exit 4.
Yeouido Station (Seoul Subway Line 5, 9), Exit 5.
* In case of heavy traffic, Subway Line 5 may not stop at Yeouinaru Station. Please use the nearby Yeouido, Mapo or Daebang Stations.
Blue: 162, 261, 262, 360, 362, 461, 503, 753
Green: 5012, 5534, 5623, 5633, 5713, 6513, 6623, 6630, 7611
- fireworksfestival.bulggot.co (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.