VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.29.2016 ~ 10.03.2016 Finished
- 1, Seonam-ro, Dong-gu, Gwangju
광주광역시 동구 서남로 1 (서석동)
- The Asian Culture Complex, Chungjang-ro, Geumnam-ro, and Hwanggeum-ro roads, and 'Art Street' in downtown Gwangju
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-62-608-2421~4
- Sponsors / Management
- Gwangju-si Dong-gu Office /
- Held every October, the 7080 Chungjang Recollection Festival is one of Gwangju’s most representative festivals. The festival theme is the 1970s and 80s and creating a nostalgic atmosphere with various performances, exhibitions, and hands-on programs.
During the festival, the streets in the venue are made to be similar to the scene of 70s and 80s. The 7080 Chungjang Recollection Festival hosts various programs such as a street parade, alumni reunions, intangible cultural asset performances, and more.
- [Bus Stop for Romance]
- Nostalgia themed street, DJ performance, closing event, hands-on program, fall sports day, food from the past, roller-skating rink, etc.
[Bus Stop for Happiness]
- Chungjang future workshop, regional culture group performance, Korea Chungjang Shopping Day, competition between national community centers, finding a star in our village, etc.
[Bus Stop for Hope]
- Opening event, nostalgia concert, Chungjang DJ Festival, World-POP Festival, World Day, camping, street parade competition, Chungjang street festival, night street festival, Chungang Dance, etc.
Culture Complex Station (Gwangju Metro Line 1)
-Take Jinwol07, Cheomdan09, Geumho36, Jiwon45, Pungam61,
Songam74, Munheung 80, Cheomdan95, Songjeong98, Jiwon151, 518, 1187
-Get off at Culture Complex
- www.cjr7080.com (Korean only)