- 10.02.2019 ~ 10.06.2019
- 1, Seonam-ro, Dong-gu, Gwangju
광주광역시 동구 서남로 1
- The Asian Culture Complex, Chungjang-ro, Geumnam-ro, and 'Art Street' in downtown Gwangju
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-62-608-2421~4
- Sponsors / Management
- Gwangju-si Dong-gu Office /
- Held every October, the 7080 Chungjang Recollection Festival is one of Gwangju’s most representative festivals. The festival theme is Korea in the 1970s and 1980s creating a nostalgic atmosphere with various performances, exhibitions, and hands-on programs.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by performance
- Program Details
- [Official event]
Opening ceremony, closing ceremony
Street parade, nostalgia exhibition hall, nostalgia dancing stage (Gogojang), nostalgia roller rink
Nostalgia folk song, Music Bank, animation song live, nostalgia fashion show, etc.
K-POP Cover dance, college singing contest
Nostalgia moonlight camping, nostalgia playground, etc.
Nostalgia advertisement, photo contest
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Culture Complex Station (Gwangju Metro Line 1)
-Take Jinwol07, Cheomdan09, Geumho36, Jiwon45, Pungam61,
Songam74, Munheung 80, Cheomdan95, Songjeong98, Jiwon151, 518, 1187
-Get off at Culture Complex
- www.donggu.kr/cjf (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.