- * Festival for 2020 canceled to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- 10.14.2020 ~ 10.18.2020 Finished
- 1, Seonam-ro, Dong-gu, Gwangju
광주광역시 동구 서남로 1
- Chungjang-ro, Geumnam-ro, Asian Culture Complex, and Art Street in downtown Gwangju
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-62-608-2421~4
- Sponsors / Management
- Gwangju Dong-gu Office /
- Held every October, Gwangju Chungjang Festival is one of Gwangju’s most representative festivals. The festival recollects memories from Korea in the '70s and '80s, creating a nostalgic atmosphere with various performances, exhibitions, and hands-on programs.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by performance
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Culture Complex Station (Gwangju Subway Line 1), Exit 3.
Take Bus Jinwol07, Cheomdan09, Geumho36, Jiwon45, Pungam61, Songam74, Munheung 80, Cheomdan95, Songjeong98, Jiwon151, 518, or 1187 and get off at Culture Complex Bus Stop.
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.