- 10.03.2019 ~ 10.06.2019 Finished
- 1, Seonam-ro, Dong-gu, Gwangju
광주광역시 동구 서남로 1
- The Asian Culture Complex, Chungjang-ro, Geumnam-ro, and 'Art Street' in downtown Gwangju
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-62-608-2421~4
- Sponsors / Management
- Gwangju-si Dong-gu Office /
- Held every October, the 7080 Chungjang Recollection Festival is one of Gwangju’s most representative festivals. The festival theme is Korea in the 1970s and 1980s creating a nostalgic atmosphere with various performances, exhibitions, and hands-on programs.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by performance
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Culture Complex Station (Gwangju Metro Line 1)
-Take Bus Jinwol07, Cheomdan09, Geumho36, Jiwon45, Pungam61,
Songam74, Munheung 80, Cheomdan95, Songjeong98, Jiwon151, 518, or 1187 and get off at Culture Complex Bus Stop.
- www.donggu.kr/cjf (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.