- 10.04.2018 ~ 10.07.2018 Finished
- 110, Sejong-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 중구 세종대로 110
- Plaza (Seoul Square, Chyeonggye Plaza, Gwanghwamun Square), Street (Cheonggyecheon-ro, Deoksugung Doldam-gil), City center regeneration area (Mapo Culture Depot, Seoullo 7017), Seoul Museum of Art, The Seoul Shinmun, Seoul Citizens Hall, etc.
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-290-7090
- Sponsors / Management
- Seoul, Seoul Foundation for Arts and Culture /
- Seoul Street Art Festival, formerly the Hi Seoul Festival, is held throughout Seoul including Seoul Plaza, Cheonggye Plaza, Seoul Museum of Art (SeMA), Seoul Station, Sejong-daero Road, Deoksugung-gil Road, and other popular areas. The Street Art Festival (Hi Seoul Festival) introduces high quality street performances for free at every corner of Seoul.
- Official invited performance
- Free participating performance
- Participation program
: Small festival made with citizens (citizen’s performance)
: Flea market
: Citizen’s art group
[Expert participating program]
* Subject to change.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
1) City Hall Station (Seoul Subway Line 1 & 2)
2) Jonggak Station (Seoul Subway Line 1)
3) Gwanghwamun Station (Seoul Subway Line 5)
4) Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2)
Get off at City Hall Bus Stop.
- Blue Bus No. 600 or 607
- Red Bus No. 1002 Gimpo or 8600 Gimpo
Get off at Seoul Newspaper Bus Stop.
- Blue Bus No. 101, 402, 405, 501, 506
- Green Bus No. 1711, 7016
- Red Bus No. 9409
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.