VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 03.31.2016 ~ 04.03.2016
- Donghae-daero, Yeongdeok-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 영덕군 강구면 동해대로 (강구면)
- Gangguhang Pork area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-730-6114
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeongdeok-gun / Yeongdeok Snow Crab Festival Promotion Committee
- The Yeongdeok Snow Crab Festival is an annual event that celebrates local snow crabs, which were once served to the kings. Among festival highlights, the Snow Crab Public Auction as well as the snow crab market are the most popular. In addition, visitors can ride a snow crab fishing boat, participate in a snow crab cooking competition, and sample various snow crab dishes for free.
- Opening ceremony, snow crab fishing, snow crab cooking competition, snow crab auction, reenactment of the ceremonial walk of King Taejo, etc.
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Yeongdeok (영덕).
* Bus Schedule: 07:00, 08:00, 09:30, 11:10, 13:00, 14:30, 15:50, 17:30, 18:30 (Subject to change)
- From Yeongdeok Bus Terminal, take a Yeongdeok-Jangsa (영덕-장사) or Yeongdeok-Bugyeong Spa (영덕-부경온천) route bus to Ganggu Intercity Bus Terminal (강구시외버스터미널).
- Transfer to a Yeongdeok-Chuksan (영덕-축산) or Yeongdeok-Yeongdeok (영덕-영덕) route bus,
and get off at the Myeongsin Pharmacy (명신약국) bus stop.
- Go 700m forward to arrive at the festival venue.
- ydcrabfestival.com (Korean only)