- 03.22.2018 ~ 03.25.2018 Finished
- Donghae-daero, Yeongdeok-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 영덕군 강구면 동해대로 (강구면)
- Gangguhang Port area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-730-6393,
- Sponsors / Management
- Yeongdeok-gun / Yeongdeok Snow Crab Festival Promotion Committee
- Yeongdeok Snow Crab Festival is an annual event that celebrates local snow crabs, which were once served to the kings. Among festival highlights, the Snow Crab Public Auction as well as the snow crab market are the most popular. In addition, visitors can ride a snow crab fishing boat, participate in a snow crab cooking competition, and sample various snow crab dishes for free.
- Opening ceremony, snow crab fishing, snow crab cooking competition, snow crab auction, reenactment of the ceremonial walk of King Taejo, etc.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Yeongdeok (영덕).
Approx. 10 min from Yeongdeok Bus Terminal.
- ydcrabfestival.com (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.