- 04.04.2018 ~ 04.08.2018 Finished
- 522, Jungang-ro, Nonsan-si, Chungcheongnam-do
충청남도 논산시 중앙로 522 (대교동)
- Nonsancheon Stream and Strawberry Field
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-746-8386~9
- Sponsors / Management
- Nonsan-si / Nonsan Strawberry Festival Promotion Committee
- Nonsan Strawberry Festival is held in Nonsan, the largest strawberry production region in Korea. Its rich soil and clean water and air give the region a perfect environment for growing excellent quality strawberries. It has been making its mark as a strawberry producer for 90 years, including 50 of which had full-scale production and shipment. The festival here helps elevate the regional economy and also functions to establish better communication among cities. Also, the festival is thought of as one of the most well-known festivals in Chungcheongnam-do, attracting a lot of domestic and overseas visitors. The festival takes place in the vicinity of Nonsancheon Stream and strawberry fields, and will feature various experiential programs like strawberry picking, strawberry cake baking, strawberry jam making, and other strawberry products events.
- [Main event]
Opening ceremony, celebrating performance, fireworks
Performance (gukak, band, etc.)
Nonsan artist event
Event for residents of Nonsan
Special zone of Nonsan strawberry
Making strawberry cake and jam
Experiencing strawberry products and sales
Strawberry making programs, etc.
Well-being strawberry products
Promotion and sales of products in Nonsan
- How to Particpate
- Strawberry Picking Program
- Participation is limited to approximately 1,000 people per day.
- Application for the program is available onsite. Phone reservation is highly recommended.
(Click here to see the list of strawberry farms and phone numbers.)
- Shuttle buses are available to take participants to and from the designated strawberry farms.
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Seoul Central City Terminal (Honam Line), take a bus to Nonsan (논산).
From Nonsan Bus Terminal, cross the road.
Take Bus 515, 516, 601, 602, 701 or 712 to Daegyodong (대교동) Bus Stop.
From the bus stop, go straight for 100m to arrive at the Nonsan Stream and Strawberry Field.
- nsfestival.co.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.