- 04.08.2020 ~ 04.11.2020
- Area of Modo-ri, Jindo-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 진도군 고군면 회동리 및 의신면 모도리 일원
- Hoedong-ri, Gogun-myeon, Jindo-gun
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1588-9601
- Sponsors / Management
- Jindo-gun / Jindo-gun Tourism Committee
- The Jindo Miracle Sea Road is a 40 meter-wide, 2.8 kilometer-long path connecting two islands that only appears for approximately one hour at extreme low tide. The festival for this amazing phenomenon happens during this period, and draws in over 500,000 visitors every year. Additional activities to enjoy while waiting for the road to appear include watching fantastic feats performed by Jindo dogs, a natural monument, trying Jindo hongju (red liquour), and enjoying the hospitality Jindo is known for.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Seoul Central City Terminal or Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take a bus to Jindo Bus Terminal.
From Jindo Bus Terminal, take a bus bound for Gagye-Hoedong or Songgun-Hoedong and get off at Hoedong Bus Stop.
Walk for approx. 40m along the sea to reach the festival venue.
- tour.jindo.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.