- 04.06.2019 ~ 04.08.2019 Finished
- 2048, Cheongpungho-ro, Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
충청북도 제천시 청풍면 청풍호로 2048
- Cheongpunghoban Lakeside & areas of Jecheon
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-43-641-4870,
- Sponsors / Management
- Jecheon City Culture & Art Committee /
- Cheongpungho Cherry Blossom Festival is held in the Cheongpung Lake area of Jecheon when varied spring flowers such as white cherry blossom, forsythia and azalea are in full bloom. Visitors can enjoy exhibitions and performances as well as other activities like bungee jumping operated by Cheongpungho Lake, and water sports and leisure activities all in one spot. Cheongpung Cultural Heritage Complex and SBS Filming site in Jecheon are also situated near the lake for tourists to visit to the area.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Jecheon.
Take Bus No. 950 from Tongyang Securities Building Bus Stop and get off at Cheongpung Cultural Foundation Bus Stop.
- tour.jecheon.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.