VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.10.2015 ~ 04.12.2015 Finished
- 2048, Cheongpungho-ro, Cheongpung-myeon, Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
충청북도 제천시 청풍면 청풍호로 2048 (청풍면)
- Cheongpunghoban Lakeside area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-779-6078 / 779-8585 (Korean)
- Cheongpungho Cherry Blossom Festival is held in the Cheongpung Lake are of Jecheon when varied spring flowers such as white cherry blossom, forsythia and azalea are in full bloom. Visitors can enjoy exhibitions, performances as well as other activities like bungee jumping operated by Cheongpungho Lake, and water sports and leisure all in one spot. Cheongpung Cultural Heritage Complex and SBS Filming site in Jecheon are also situated near the lake for tourists to visit to the area.
- Duration of Performance
- Free within the opening hours
- Age Limit
- Open to all ages
- From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Jecheon Terminal.
* Bus Schedule: 6:30-21:00, 10-30min intervals
Upon exiting Jecheon Intercity Bus Terminal, turn right.
Go 50m and turn right onto the small street (Family mart on your left).
150m and turn left to the bus stop in front of Tongyang Securities Building.
Take Bus 950, 952, 953, 960, 961, 962, 970, 971, 980 or 982 to Cheongpung.
- english.okjc.net (Korean, English)