VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.01.2016 ~ 04.10.2016 Finished
- Jeonnong-ro, Jeju-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 제주시 전농로 (이도일동)
- Jeonnong-ro and the entrance of Jeju National University
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-728-2752~4 (Korean)
- Sponsors / Management
- Jeju Special Self-Governing Province /
- Jeju's King Cherry Tree blossoms can be seen all over Seogwipo’s downtown area, and especially surrounding Jeju Sports Complex. The petals of Jeju’s King Cherry Tree blossoms are the largest and most luxurious among all cherry blossoms.
Jeju Cherry Blossom Festival will be held in the area of Jeonnong-ro and the entrance of Jeju National University. The peak of the King Cherry Trees blossoms lasts for only 2 to 3 days. Come listen to soothing music as you take a romantic stroll down the gorgeous cherry blossom boulevard on beautiful Jeju Island.
- [April 1 (Friday) / Opening Ceremony]
- Seosara Cultural Festival Site on Jeonnong-ro Street
- Opening music to kick off the festival: Cherry Blossom Music concert + Cherry Blossom Night, etc.
[April 2 (Saturday) – 3 (Sunday) / 2 days]
- Seosara Cultural Street Festival (Samdo 1-dong) / Individual program
* Programs have been upgraded, adding more events like Cherry Blossom Youth Festival.
[April 4 (Monday) – 8 (Friday) / 5 days]
- Entrance of Jeju National University, Jeonnong-ro, etc.
- Cherry blossom photo contest, photo zone, flower viewing, lighting and cherry blossom sightseeing site, etc.
* Jeju Cherry Blossom seminar: To raise the academic value as a habitat
[April 9 (Sat) – 10 (Sunday) / 2 days]
- Entrance of Jeju National University
- Cherry Blossom Street Event, Photo Contest, Flea Market, etc.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
From Jeju International Airport, take bus 500 and get off at New Jeju Rotary (신제주로터리).
-Cross the road, and go to the bus stop.
-Take Bus 20, and get off at Public Health Center 1 (보건소1).
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)