VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 03.31.2017 ~ 04.09.2017 Finished
- Jeonnong-ro, Jeju-si, Jeju-do
제주특별자치도 제주시 전농로 (이도일동)
- Jeonnong-ro and the entrance of Jeju National University
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-64-728-2752~4
- Sponsors / Management
- Jeju-si / Jeju Tourism Festival Organizing Committee
- Jeju's King Cherry Tree blossoms can be seen all over the island. The petals of Jeju’s King Cherry Tree blossoms are the largest and most luxurious among all cherry blossoms. Jeju Cherry Blossom Festival will be held in the area of Jeonnong-ro and the entrance of Jeju National University. The peak of the King Cherry Trees blossoms lasts for only 2 to 3 days, but the beautiful blossoms can be seen for weeks, from late March to the second week of April.
- Performance Times
- March 31 - April 9, 2017
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
Get off at Jeju National University Bus Stop.
Bus No. 6, 7, 10, 11, 37, 46, 55, 97, 500, 502
- www.visitjeju.net (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)