VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.07.2017 ~ 04.09.2017 Finished
- 17, Wonjeok-ro 775beon-gil, Icheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 이천시 백사면 원적로775번길 17 (백사면)
- Icheon-si Baeksa-myeon (Dorip-ri, Gyeongsa-ri and Songmal-ri area)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-631-2104
- Sponsors / Management
- Icheon Baeksa Sansuyu Festival Promotion Committee /
- Icheon’s Baeksa Village is home to a number of sansuyu (cornus fruit) trees, which have been growing naturally in the area for over 100 years. In early spring, the trees change colors to a striking bright yellow, whilst in autumn the village is filled with the trees’ vivid red fruits. During the festival, visitors can participate in Korean traditional folk games and watch the Sansuyu flower parade. When sansuyu trees blossom, many professional photographers travel to Baeksa Village to take pictures of this beautiful sight.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Icheon Terminal.
- Get on 23-8 or 23-81 in front of the bus terminal.
- Get off at Dorip-ri Station.
- Walk straight 60 m and turn left at Dorimniyukgoejeong (도립리육괴정).
- Continue walking 166m.
- www.2104sansooyou.com (Korean only)