VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 786-3, Dorip-ri, Baeksa-myeon, Icheon-si, Icheon-si
경기 이천시 백사면 도립리 786-3
- Icheon-si Baeksa-myeon (Dorip-ri, Gyeongsa-ri and Songmal-ri area)
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-633-0100 (Korean)
- Icheon’s Baeksa Village is home to a number of Sansuyu trees (known as the Japanese Dogwood or Cornus Fruit trees), which have been growing naturally in the area for over 100 years. In early spring, the trees turn a striking bright yellow, whilst in autumn the village is filled with the trees’ vivid red fruits. During the festival, visitors can participate in Korean traditional folk games and watch the Sansuyu flower parade. When the Sansuyu trees blossom, many professional photographers travel to Baeksa Village just to take pictures of this beautiful sight.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages.
From Dong Seoul Bus
Terminal, take an intercity bus to Icheon Terminal.
- Get on 23-8 or 23-81 in front of the bus terminal.
- Get off at Dorip-ri (도립리) Station.
- Walk straight 60 m and turn left at Dorimniyukgoejeong (도립리육괴정).
- Continue walking 166m.
* Bus Schedule at Icheon Terminal: 6:10-23:00, 20min-40min intervals/ Estimated
travel time: 1 hour
- www.2104sansooyou.com (Korean only)