- 04.05.2019 ~ 04.11.2019 Finished
- Yeouiseo-ro, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 영등포구 여의서로
- Yeouiseo-ro and the area behind the National Assembly Building
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2670-3114
- The Yeouido Spring Flower Festival is held on Yeouiseo-ro Road (Yunjung-no) in mid-April when the azaleas, forsythia, royal azaleas, and other spring flowers are in full bloom. The celebration is famous for its 1,886 Korean Cherry trees.
Vehicles have limited access to the road around the National Assembly Building during the festival period so that visitors can enjoy the blossoms and festivities freely. At night, the cherry blossoms are lit up with various colored lights and a wide range of street performances and art exhibitions take place.
- Singing contest, street performance, character parade, exhibitions and more
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by activity
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
1) Dangsan Station (Subway Line 2 or 9), Exit 4. 20 minute walk.
1) Yeouinaru Station (Subway Line 5), Exit 1. 20 minute walk.
3) Yeouido Station (Subway Line 5 or 9), Exit 5. Take Bus 162, 262, or 461 to National Assembly Bus Stop.
4) National Assembly Station (Subway Line 9), Exit 1 or 6. 5 minute walk.
- www.ydp.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.