VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.10.2015 ~ 04.15.2015 Finished
- Yeouido Park, Yeouido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul-si
서울특별시 영등포구 국회대로 (여의도동)
- Yeouido Park and Yeouiseo-ro area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-2670-3125 (Korean)
- The Yeouido Spring Flower Festival is held in Yeouiseo-ro (Yunjung-no) in mid-April when the azaleas, forsythia, royal azaleas, and other spring flowers are in full bloom. The celebration is famous for its 1,400~1,600 Korean Cherry trees.
Cars have limited access to the road around the National Assembly building during the festival period so that visitors can enjoy the blossoms and festivities freely. At night, the cherry blossoms are lit up with various colored lights and a wide range of street performances and art exhibitions take place.
1) Dangsan Station (Subway Line 2 or 9), Exit 4. 20 minutes walk.
1) Yeouinaru Station (Subway Line 5), Exit 1. 20 minutes walk.
3) Yeouido Station (Subway Line 5 or 9), Exit 5. Take Bus 162, 262, or 461 to National Assembly (국회앞).
4) National Assembly Station (Subway Line 9), Exit 1 or 6. 5 minutes walk.
- www.ydp.go.kr (Korean only)