- 03.08.2019 ~ 03.17.2019 Finished
- 55, Jimak 1-gil, Gwangyang-si, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 광양시 다압면 지막1길 55 (다압면)
- Area around Seomjingang Maehwa Village
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-797-1987, 3333
- Sponsors / Management
- Gwangyang-si / Gwangyang Maehwa Festival Organization Committee
- Gwangyang Maehwa Festival takes place in Seomjingang Village, home of the largest number of plum blossom trees in Korea. During the festival period, visitors can enjoy a walk beneath the plum blossoms, and also sample and purchase local organic plum products.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
From Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Gwangyang Terminal.
Approx. 30 min from Gwangyang Terminal.
- www.gwangyang.go.kr (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.