- 10.04.2019 ~ 10.07.2019 Finished
- 112, Bongyang-ri, Jeongseon-gun, Gangwon-do
강원도 정선군 정선읍 봉양리 112 (정선읍)
- Area of Jeongseon-eup Arari Park
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-563-2646
- Sponsors / Management
- Jeongseon Arirang Festival Committee / Jeongseon-gun, Gangwon-do
- Jeongseon Arirang Festival is an annual festival usually held in October in effort to preserve and develop "Jeongseon Arirang," an intangible cultural heritage.
Many events and programs are held, with the festival's main event being the performance of "Arirang" folk song. Variations of "Arirang" from different regions will also be performed.
- - Opening ceremony, theme performance, singing contest, subsidiary event and performance, traditional cultural experience, modern culture experience, traditional culture interchange, original performance, exhibitions, promotions, etc.
* Refer to the website for more details.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free (Separate fees may apply to some programs)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take a bus from Dong Seoul Bus Terminal to Jeongseon.
Approx. 10 min from Jeongseon Terminal
- www.arirangfestival.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.