- 10.02.2018 ~ 10.07.2018
- 198, Namsadang-ro, Anseong-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 안성시 보개면 남사당로 198 (보개면)
- Anseongmatchum Land & downtown Anseong
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-678-2511~5
- Sponsors / Management
- Anseong-si / Anseong Namsadang Baudeogi Festival Committee
- Anseong was the birth place of namsadang (troupes of entertainers who traveled around the country during the Joseon Period) and the hub of Korean art and culture. Namsadang Baudeogi Festival was started in 2001 to develop and continue the heritage of the artistic spirit of Baudeogi. The festival also became designated as the official festival of UNESCO's CIOFF (International Council of Organizations of Folklore Festivals and Folk Arts) in 2006. Official events include Baudeogi Memorial Ceremony, gilnori parade (street parade), eve-ceremony, opening ceremony, closing ceremony, and 7090 concert. Permanent programs include Baudeogi Festival’s main performance, Autumn 4 Color Concert, overseas folk performance, forest imagination playground, Namsadang performance, Taepyeongmu / Anseong Hyangdangmu Dance, traditional wedding ceremony, Namsadang puppet performance, Anseong Machum Land-related events, and other events.
- [Festival Event]
- Memorial Ceremony, Street Parade, Opening Eve Event
- Opening & Closing Ceremonies
- 7090 Concert, etc.
- Namsadang Baudeogi Performance
- Autumn Evening Concert
- Global Folk Performance속공연
- Traditional Wedding Ceremony
- Namsadang Puppet Show, etc.
- School Music Festival
- Fashion Show & Clothing Exhibition (Korea Polytechnics)
- Citizens' Fringe Show
- Digital Folk Music Performance
- Camping Zone
- Symposium, etc.
- Traditional Folk Game Experience
- Multicultural Experience
- Livestock & Agriculture Experience
- Soap Bubble Experience
- Hands-on Craft Experience, etc.
- Performance Times
- October 2-7, 2018
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take a bus from Seoul Express Bus Terminal to Anseong Bus Terminal.
Get off at Anseongmatchum Land Bus Stop.
Bus No. 15-1
- www.baudeogi.com (Korean, English)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.