VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.29.2016 ~ 10.03.2016 Finished
- 198, Namsadang-ro, Anseong-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 안성시 보개면 남사당로 198 (보개면)
- Anseongmatchum Land, Downtown Anseong
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-678-2511~5
- Sponsors / Management
- Anseong-si / Anseong Namsadang Baudeogi Festival Committee
- Anseong was the birth place of Namsadang (troupes of entertainers who traveled around the country during the Joseon Period) and the hub of Korean art and culture. Namsadang Baudeogi Festival has started to develop the success of the artistic spirit of Baudeogi since 2001. It also became the official festival of CIOFF (International Council of Organizations of Folklore Festivals and Folk Arts) in 2006.
Pyeongtaek Station (Seoul Subway Line 1).
- Take Bus 15-1, 50, 55, 55-1, 70, 370, 370-1 or 380.
- Get off at Anseong Terminal (30-40min)
- Take a taxi from Anseong Terminal to the venue (Anseongmatchum Land).
- www.namsadang.or.kr (Korean only)