VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 09.28.2017 ~ 10.02.2017
- 198, Namsadang-ro, Anseong-si, Gyeonggi-do
경기도 안성시 보개면 남사당로 198 (보개면)
- Anseongmatchum Land & downtown Anseong
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-678-2511~5
- Sponsors / Management
- Anseong-si / Anseong Namsadang Baudeogi Festival Committee
- Anseong was the birth place of namsadang (troupes of entertainers who traveled around the country during the Joseon Period) and the hub of Korean art and culture. Namsadang Baudeogi Festival was started in 2001 to develop and continue the heritage of the artistic spirit of Baudeogi. The festival also became designated as the official festival of UNESCO's CIOFF (International Council of Organizations of Folklore Festivals and Folk Arts) in 2006.
- [Festival Event]
- Memorial Ceremony, Street Parade, Opening Eve Event
- Opening & Closing Ceremonies
- 7090 Concert, etc.
- Namsadang Baudeogi Performance
- Autumn Evening Concert
- Global Folk Performance속공연
- Traditional Wedding Ceremony
- Namsadang Puppet Show, etc.
- School Music Festival
- Fashion Show & Clothing Exhibition (Korea Polytechnics)
- Citizens' Fringe Show
- Digital Folk Music Performance
- Camping Zone
- Symposium, etc.
- Traditional Folk Game Experience
- Multicultural Experience
- Livestock & Agriculture Experience
- Soap Bubble Experience
- Hands-on Craft Experience, etc.
- Performance Times
- September 28-October 2, 2017 (Opening Eve Event September 27)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
- [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take a bus from Gangnam Express Bus Terminal to Anseong Bus Terminal.
Get off at Anseongmatchum Land Bus Stop.
Bus No. 15-1
- www.baudeogi.com(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)