- 05.02.2019 ~ 05.06.2019
- 51-1, Namseong-ro, Jung-gu, Daegu
대구광역시 중구 남성로 51-1 (동성로3가)
- Multiple locations in Yangnyeong-si, Daegu
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-53-253-4729
- A tradition dating back 350 years, the Daegu Yangnyeongsi (herb medicine market) was an international market where herbal medicines from China, Russia, Europe, and other regions were sold. The Daegu Yangnyeongsi Herb Medicine Culture Festival displays medicinal herbs found in Korea’s mountains and offers visitors an opportunity to experience a wide range of relaxing and curative traditional medicinal procedures. The festival will be a fascinating event for international visitors who are interested in Korea’s medicinal herbs and the medical sciences and traditions of Asia.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Banwoldang Station (Daegu Subway Line 1 or 2), Exit 16 or 18.
Jungangno Station (Daegu Subway Line 1), Exit 1.
In front of (previous) Jeil Bank: Bus 349, 401,650 , 518,704,106,202 ,1410,503,730,706,303 , Express 2
In front of Daegu: Bus 349 , 401,650 , 518 , 704,106,202,410, 1909,503,730,706 , 303-1 , Donggu (East Side) 1-1, Express 2
In front of Hyundai Department Store & Dong-A shopping Mall: Bus 305,405,840,414,909 , 609, Bukgu (North Side) 2
In front of Hyundai Department Store & Dong-A shopping Mall: Bus 305,405,840,414 , 1609
- herbfestival.org (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.