VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 05.12.2017 ~ 05.14.2017 Finished
- 219, Gwanganhaebyeon-ro, Suyeong-gu, Busan
부산광역시 수영구 광안해변로 219 (광안동)
- Gwangalli Beach area
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-610-4061~5
- Sponsors / Management
- Busan Metropolitan Government, Suyeong-gu / Busan Suyeong-gu Festival Organizing Committee
- The festival, held in Busan, is a spirited celebration of both the spring and the ocean. The word ‘Eobang’ describes the spirit of the fishermen in the coastal regions, and the meaning carries over to the festival. Attendees can visit many popular nearby tourist destinations, such as Gwangalli Beach and the Gwangan Bridge and can even try bare–hand fishing, take part in a cooking contest, or sample a wide selection of interesting cuisine.
- [Main programs]
Parade, Fisherman Village, etc.
Bare-handed fishing, fish cooking competition, sashimi auction, drawing contest, photo contest, hanbok experience, etc.
Opening ceremony, Korean youth performance festival, closing ceremony, Busan folk culture festival, international folk culture festival, music festival, etc.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Additional Events
- - Wind surfing competition, marine reports activity experience
- Enjoying traditional boat ride, sampling local specialties
- Making wish lanterns and exhibitions
* Programs and schedule are subject to change.
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Gwangan Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 3 or 5.
Walk straight 600m until you see Gwangalli Beach.
- festival-eobang.suyeong.go.kr/ (Korean, English)