- Festival dates changed to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- 10.23.2020 ~ 10.25.2020
- 219, Gwanganhaebyeon-ro, Suyeong-gu, Busan
부산광역시 수영구 광안해변로 219 (광안동)
- Gwangalli Beach
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-610-4062
- Sponsors / Management
- Suyeong-gu / Busan Suyeong-gu Festival Organizing Committee
- Gwangalli Eobang Festival is a spirited celebration of the ocean, and the surrounding area. The festival originally started as four individual events, but was combined into one grand festival in 2001. Attendees can participate in various fun activities like bare-handed fishing while taking in the beautiful scenery of Gwangalli Beach, Gwangandaegyo Bridge, and the themed streets around the beach.
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of all ages
Gwangan Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 3 or 5.
Walk for approx. 600m to Gwangalli Beach.
- www.suyeong.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Russian, Filipino)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.