VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.06.2017 ~ 04.09.2017
- Daegaya-ro, Goryeong-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 고령군 대가야읍 대가야로
- Area of Daegaya Historical Theme Park and Daegaya-eup
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-950-6424
- Sponsors / Management
- Goryeong-gun / Daegaya Festival Committee
- Daegaya (AD 42-562) was a nation that inhabited the Korean Peninsula around the 4th Century. The nation was a sophisticated nation that even at this early age possessed extremely high standards of culture. They created the Gayageum (a twelve-stringed traditional Korean harp). Through the relics found in the area, the nation was thought to be a powerful nation in the area (now Gyeongsangnam-do). This festival offers various programs to experience the nation with relic exhibition and wooden boat-making which is used in interactive programs and others. Also, tourists can experience the farming culture like harvesting strawberries from the nearby rural village.
- Performance Times
- April 6-9, 2017
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Varies by program (Some programs are free of charge)
- Age Limit
- All ages of visitors
From Seoul Nambu Terminal, take an
intercity bus to Goryeong Intercity Bus Terminal.
- From Goryeong Terminal, take a shuttle bus to the festival venue.
- tour.goryeong.go.kr/fest (Korean only)