VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.
- 04.12.2018 ~ 04.15.2018 Finished
- Daegaya-ro, Goryeong-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do
경상북도 고령군 대가야읍 대가야로 1216
- Areas of Daegaya Historical Theme Park and Daegaya-eup
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-950-6424
- Sponsors / Management
- Goryeong-gun / Goryeong-gun Tourism Association
- Daegaya (AD 42-562) was a nation that inhabited the Korean Peninsula around the 4th Century. The nation was a sophisticated nation that even at this early age possessed extremely high standards of culture. They created the Gayageum (a twelve-stringed traditional Korean harp). Through the relics found in the area, the nation was thought to be a powerful force in the area (now Gyeongsangnam-do). This festival offers various interactive programs to experience the nation with relic exhibition, wooden boat-making and others. Also, tourists can experience the farming culture like harvesting strawberries from the nearby rural village.
- Performance Times
- April 12-15, 2018
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Varies by program (Some programs are free of charge)
- Duration of Performance
- Varies by program
- Age Limit
- Open to visitors of alll ages
From Seoul Nambu Terminal, take an intercity bus to Goryeong Intercity Bus Terminal.
Approx. 5min from Goryeong Bus Terminal.
- tour.goryeong.go.kr/fest (Korean only)