- 04.02.2020 ~ 04.05.2020
- 440, Wangin-ro, Yeongam-gun, Jeollanam-do
전라남도 영암군 군서면 왕인로 440 (군서면)
- Areas around the Historical Site of Dr. Wangin
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-470-2347
- Yeongam Wangin Culture Festival is held in early April when the cherry blossoms are in full bloom to commemorate the achievement of Korea’s Dr. Wangin, who traveled to Japan over 1,600 years ago to spread Korean knowledge, culture, and arts. The festival takes place at Historical Site of Dr. Wangin and Sangdaepo Historic Park. Tourists and local residents can enjoy various events during the festival period.
- Performance Times
- Admission/Participation Fees
- Free of charge
- Age Limit
- All ages of visitors
From Seoul Central City Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Mokpo. From Mokpo Bus Terminal, take a local bus bound for Yeongam and get off at the Historical Site of Dr. Wangin Bus Stop.
From Yongsan Station, take a train bound for Mokpo Station.
- wangin.kr (Korean only)
VisitKorea does not guarantee the quality of products or services introduced on its site and is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses resulting from use of said products or services.